Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

saturday and sunday afternoon raids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kooter

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-05

saturday and sunday afternoon raids Empty
PostSubject: saturday and sunday afternoon raids   saturday and sunday afternoon raids I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:26 pm

i was jsut wondering if here would be any chance of getting a raid together on those 2 days around noon server?
i know sat and sun are the worst days for afternoons but those are the 2 best days for me i would like to get some more badges but reall wouldlike to hit some za the 730pm invite is a little rough for me to make but on some days i will be able to make them jsut have to find out how work is going to be for the following day i know im new to guild and dont knwo too many peeps yet but youll get to know me unless i get booted Smile there is a reason why i got the nickname hemroids im always there thx kooter
Back to top Go down
Malsumis

Malsumis

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-08

saturday and sunday afternoon raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: saturday and sunday afternoon raids   saturday and sunday afternoon raids I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:14 am

dunno about sunday, but saturday would be a little rough with SSC that evening.
Back to top Go down

saturday and sunday afternoon raids
Page 1 of 1