Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Concerning Hunchback

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gravereign

Gravereign

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Concerning Hunchback Empty
PostSubject: Concerning Hunchback   Concerning Hunchback I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:58 am

Hunchback is banned from our ventrilo server, and is also banned from any instance we do as a guild. The images of our conversation below speak for themselves. His chosen path of recourse is not one allowed within this guild and will not be tolerated in any fashion. And for those of you there were questioning it, you can plainly see the disrespect was from him first, not me. He was banned from our ventrilo after telling me "welcome to ignore" and chose to send another tell with the "go screw yourself you piece of crap".

Once again, for those of you that have not had the pleasure of dealing with me over some disciplinary action. I am civil and diplomatic until you get shitty with me. Then, there is only ONE King Asshole in this guild and it is me. I have 4 children of my own and I will not deal with temper tantrums or raising more children online. Come to me properly and your situation will be resolved. Come at me acting the fool and you can see the results.

This thread has been posted in the officers forums so that there will be no replies. Thank you, have a nice day.

[img]Concerning Hunchback Wowscr14[/img]
[img]Concerning Hunchback Wowscr15[/img]
[img]Concerning Hunchback Wowscr16[/img]
Back to top Go down

Concerning Hunchback
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Homepage: :: General Topics :: Officers Corner-
Jump to: