Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dullaron is leaving, but for personal reasons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dullaron

Dullaron

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Dullaron is leaving, but for personal reasons Empty
PostSubject: Dullaron is leaving, but for personal reasons   Dullaron is leaving, but for personal reasons I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:22 pm

Hey guys, it's been wonderful raiding with you all, but I'm going to leave Sovereign. My brother, and a few tight knit friend from real life formed a guild a while back, and I think I'd like to join them, mainly because I've known them all for a long time. It has nothing to do with you guys. So far, this has been by far the best guild I have ever been, with wonderful people whom are willing to help at any given time, and you are all close. With some of you, I raided pre BC, and I hope I can still hop in on a few of your raids if you'll have me.

Long story short, I'm joining up with these guys because I'm a lot more closer to them, as I'm sure a few of you can relate, since Sov has a lot of people who know each other in real life. Don't worry, I don't dislike any of you Smile

Hope to stay close to you all, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Gravereign

Gravereign

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Dullaron is leaving, but for personal reasons   Dullaron is leaving, but for personal reasons I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:35 pm

Scrub! You're still coming to our raids bitch!
Back to top Go down
Wyno

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Dullaron is leaving, but for personal reasons   Dullaron is leaving, but for personal reasons I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:43 am

I figured since Dull posted here I'd ninja a spot. I actually haven't told him yet, but I'm going to take a break from the game, not just the guild. I've come to this decision mostly because going out of town this weekend has shown me a lot of what I'm missing out on. Though I love WoW, I may love it too much. I have other aspirations I wish to fufill and when I take a break to play a bit, I end up staring blankly at a screen for hours on end.

I'm not sure how long this break will last but I am planning to take at least a year off. In fact, it may be permanent. I'm also very sorry to seem like a loot whore then disappear off the face of the earth. But I do really enjoy the company of many guildies, especially those that I've gotten closed to (you know who you are). I'm forever grateful to everyone in this guild for well... Everything! If there's anything I'll miss most out of quitting, it'll be the friendships itself. So if anyone is interested in keeping contact with me whether by email or AIM, just ask. I have until the 23rd and I'll be gone for however long it feels to satisfy the void of everything I've been losing out on. I hope you guys can respect, or at least understand, the conclusion I've come to. If there's anyone I can help in anyway before I leave, please ask.

<3 Wyno
Back to top Go down
Alcedonia

Alcedonia

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Dullaron is leaving, but for personal reasons   Dullaron is leaving, but for personal reasons I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:52 pm

Real life always before this crap. Wish you both well. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dullaron is leaving, but for personal reasons   Dullaron is leaving, but for personal reasons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dullaron is leaving, but for personal reasons
Page 1 of 1