Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A hello from Kawoosh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kawoosh

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-15

A hello from Kawoosh Empty
PostSubject: A hello from Kawoosh   A hello from Kawoosh I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:30 pm

Just wanted to introduce myself and thank Grave for the invite and new home for myself and a few friends.

My main is Kawoosh a resto shaman. Currently I do as much raiding as I can. I am a main healer for Genesis on their Saturday & Sunday runs through Hyjal and BT. They have since stopped raiding SSC/TK.

My primary alts you may see me on are Lembin and Denet. Lembin used to be my main but due to lack of healers in my old guild Kawoosh became my main. Denet is my mage, I like to just kick around on her and blow stuff up.

During the week (usually wed/thur) I try to form a karazhan run for fun. Some of my friends are very casual and don't get to raid much so this is something I try to do for them. Anyone is welcome to join up and if we have more than 10 who wish to go we can figure out other stuff.

Anyways just wanted to introduce myself and thank you all for the warm welcome!
Back to top Go down

A hello from Kawoosh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Homepage: :: General Topics :: Hi! My Name is.....-
Jump to: