Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHO are the RAID/GUILD OFFICERS?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
unholier
Admin
unholier

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-08

WHO are the RAID/GUILD OFFICERS? Empty
PostSubject: WHO are the RAID/GUILD OFFICERS?   WHO are the RAID/GUILD OFFICERS? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:28 am

Since there's been some confusion on who exactly are the officers in Sovereign, I'll even sticky this post so you all have a concise and clear, in writing, answer to your question.

GM: Unholier/Unsaintly
CO-GM: Benefactus/Sodza

NO RAID GOES ON WITHOUT OUR CONSENT. I'm tired of repeating this. If it's a raid like KZ, just check to make sure you're not taking any of the main raiders for Carl's (EDIT: Carl is no longer with the guild) raid if he's still doing KZ. As long as you're not stepping on toes for another raid, KZ raids are in the clear. Most times you will hear me more than Brandy (Benefactus) because I don't pull punches. HOWEVER, just because she's quiet doesn't mean she's any less in charge or that she's not watching.

Raid Leader: Unhallowed/Gravereign

Under no circumstances are you to go over his head. I'm not even playing. Try me.

Raid Officer:

Rahzel, Ezmarelda, Kawoosh -- If you disrespect our raid officers unprovoked, you're out. The fucking end.

Guild Officer:

Rahzel -- He can ONLY ginvite alts. Anyone else, anyone new, goes through your GMs. Bank mats must be cleared through GM's or Raid Leader. Most other questions can be answered by Quan (Rahzel) and any emergencies that occur should be brought to his attention and if need be, he will contact us.

NOTE: Rancella, Rahzel, Ezmarelda, Jackazz can reach us by phone if it's AN EMERGENCY. I promise you if you interupt my offline homelife or dinner time with a stupid question I will not hesitate to eat your face. With relish.

DO NOT ASSUME. I don't care who you are. If you assume, you take that responsibilty and I have a clear conscience in handling the situation however it will go.

I'm sorry if I seem bitchy or scary but I will not tolerate stupidity or bullshit. This guild has survived as long as it has because I don't and just remember that you like this guild very much. Why? Cuz there's no tolerance for the negative crap. I get rid of it as soon as it happens. So if you want to keep the guild happy and fun, don't piss me off. If you disrespect my guild members, you disrespect me and I take offense to that as if you had disrespected my own blood. I defend them tooth and nail so don't alienate yourself and get your ass handed to you.
Back to top Go down
http://unsaintly.com

WHO are the RAID/GUILD OFFICERS?
Page 1 of 1