Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Now a word from your sponsor.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sodza

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Now a word from your sponsor. Empty
PostSubject: Now a word from your sponsor.   Now a word from your sponsor. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:15 pm

I do not post often. I do not normally say much, and when I do, I am often the friendly easy going voice that just wants people to get along and to have a good time. I do not feel the need to say much, as it is often taken care of rather quickly and skillfully by others. However, today has warranted me rolling up my sleeves, and I'm gonna throw down. So bring it on while I'm here to reply.

BIG NOTE HERE. This doesn't apply to everyone. But if this rings true, it probably does. If it does? You're the reason I don't bother to log on anymore!

When I agreed to come over to Elune a bit over a year ago, it was to come and play this game with my best friend and her family. I drug my, at the time, family, with me. I had played Horde since I started this game a few months after release, and I preferred it that way. I still do, to be perfectly honest. But playing with friends and family becomes more important than all that. I also left a... CONTROLLING GUILD. Who said.. you're a guild mate.. you can't go do PUGS of anything with a lock out. NO you can't make your own raids, and SORRY there are no spots. SO TOUGH. Ironically I stuck up for people who wanted to go do their own thing, and voila. I was guildless there. My home off and on for over a year where I had made friends.. and here is the issue again.. only.. BACKWARDS. AR OH EFF ELL.

We made this guild to have a small, tight knit group of family and friends that could log on and have a good time with each other. We actually did. And we weren't very trusting at first who we let in that circle, and for good fucking reason apparently. I think, ironically, as friendly as I was I was also the MOST picky. But I trusted the judgment and the words of the people who came along, and I'm going to be perfectly blunt, I feel like a fool because of buying into a lot of it.

Oh, oh no. I am in a guild that asks me to follow three rules. AND IT IS SO HARD MOMMY. Were you told no so much as a child you can't own up and drop a FUCKIN NOTE to one of TWO people to say ".. sup. This cool?" Those two people have even given multiple avenues that said note could be dropped. But apparently.. that's being controlling. And.. if you aren't the person who didn't leave the note.. why are you so indignant? You weren't the one who couldn't do the very very simple thing that would ensure your ability to do the things you want.. so where do you get off being disrespectful punks?

And then you talk about how we're so controlling here in our home. Yes, so very controlling! We let you all raid with other groups, as long as you tell us and if you are a raider, you keep our raids free. We let you RUN other raids.. just again.. please tell us so we are all on the same page! We don't say NO often! We don't feel the need to be on all the time and know exactly what's going on with all of you constantly because I would like to think.. and I"m the biggest defender here.. that you all don't require a babysitter. That you are all adult enough to handle things and get ahold of us so we can handle things.

This guild is not about being online all the time. We don't play as often as other people might. We all have things to do, and when others have things to do, we're the first to understand! No, I don't play as often as i used to. I'm doing other things.. and I try to tell people.. leave me a note! Amazingly I respond well to them. And if I know when.. I usually can make it. No, sometimes I can't. There are reasons for that. Just like others have reasons.

We have tried to accomodate everyone as we could. I have tried to help as we could, in game and out. I have tried to be friends and I have tried to remain civil when that isn't the case. And here we are, having mud slinging bullshit for all the world to see because of frankly, REALLY FUCKTARDED BULLSHIT REASONS. I log on Friday and Saturday nights to raid and I tank and I try to have a good time. I pop on now and again other times to see what's up and to be honest? It's not fun. I'm burnt out. But I still show up because we all made a commitment, and because sometimes.. it CAN be fun.

I'm angry. I'm insulted. And frankly, I'm pretty much done. I stay here because of my friends and family. There are a lot of you that I really like and genuinely care for and am interested in. And there are a lot of you that frankly, I could care less about. And could do without.

I want to raid and have fun. I don't want to raid every gd day. I don't want to log on every gd day. I don't want to log on and deal with QQ WHINE WHINE BiTCH BITCH I'M NOT GETTING MY WAY CRY CRY bullshit. I don't want to listen to Rob and Lisa dealing with the same bullshit. I like a peaceful residence. That doesn't happen often anyway, but your shit added on top really just makes me want to stab you in the fuckin face even more.

I want my family guild back where I can log on, say HI HOW IS EVERYONE and have an enjoyable time. Go run a 5 man for kicks, not because OMG I MUST HAVE SHINEY LEWT NAO.

So FUCK YOU for taking that away from me. And I hope you fuck up somewhere else and everyone sees you for the greedy, socially crippled, ungrateful pricks you are.

For those of you who stay, and those of you I welcome, I hope you understand that the few rules we have are for the smooth, easy going day to day stuff that happens. Not to be overbearing or on some power trip. Just so that things keep going and smoothly. If we all act like adults. And we all treat each other with respect. And we communicate and forgive and be grown up enough to handle our business. So we can all have a GOOD TIME. The point of a game. I miss it! So let's go on without the shit!

-B.
Back to top Go down
Gravereign

Gravereign

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Now a word from your sponsor.   Now a word from your sponsor. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:12 am

Oh lookie, I see no one has the balls to post to your shit Brandy. Hit a little too close to home? Truth hurts? No one has a fuckin thing to say because they can't come up with anything intelligible to rebuke your post. Oh wait...someone might come along with some 4 letter words for ya.
Back to top Go down
Falina

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Now a word from your sponsor.   Now a word from your sponsor. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:30 pm

Ok, just to make Rob happy that someone replied. I am replying....

Hi guys. Haven't been here long, so don't have much to say but HI! Smile

Seriously, I like you guys and the guild and am happy here.
Back to top Go down
Sodza

PostSubject: Re: Now a word from your sponsor.   Now a word from your sponsor. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:29 pm

Three cheers for Falina! lol!
Back to top Go down
Nitnoid

Nitnoid

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Now a word from your sponsor.   Now a word from your sponsor. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:00 pm

I have a FOUR letter word for BRANDY..................... LOVE.

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!! and don't sweat the little things and believe me WoW drama is the LITTLE things. Lots O Love!!

-Nit jocolor cherry bounce
Back to top Go down
Sodza

PostSubject: Re: Now a word from your sponsor.   Now a word from your sponsor. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:37 pm

Very Happy Even more than three cheers for Nit! LOVE! And You're right, I won't sweat the small things. Thank you, and come hang out soon! I miss ya!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Four-letter words!   Now a word from your sponsor. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:47 pm

HAPP YBIR THDA Y BRANDY!

HOWZAT? Smile

You're not old until you're dead. Smile

sunny
Back to top Go down
Malsumis

Malsumis

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Now a word from your sponsor.   Now a word from your sponsor. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:59 pm

Aurmith wrote:

You're not old until you're dead. Smile

Oh no. I got razzed the whole year from 29-30 about being an old man, now it's her turn to get razzed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now a word from your sponsor.   Now a word from your sponsor. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:03 pm

Then I'd have to admit that I'm a geezer at 43 ...
Back to top Go down
Sodza

PostSubject: Re: Now a word from your sponsor.   Now a word from your sponsor. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:49 pm

Hey.. there are worse things than being old.Smile Thank you guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now a word from your sponsor.   Now a word from your sponsor. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now a word from your sponsor.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Homepage: :: General Topics :: Raids-
Jump to: