Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Still flying.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reguba

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Still flying. Empty
PostSubject: Still flying.   Still flying. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:20 am

Hey folks. I know its been a while huh? I know I'm probably not in the guild but I thought I'd stop by and let you all know I'm still flying. Its not much, but it's enough. I haven't logged in for a while because I've been working almost full time hours at work, coupled with school (to which last semester did not fly well...) I had no time to play. Though this semester I'll be taking online classes, and guess what? I've earned almost enough money to purchase this computer. It will hopefully run better than my god awful tower I have now and my laptop that over heats when playing WoW every ten minutes, as the midnight Kara folks will remember. I should have the new computer within this next month or so... I know its a bit much to ask but, root for me.

-Goober
Back to top Go down
http://protpallypower.blogspot.com/
Sodza

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Still flying. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still flying.   Still flying. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:23 pm

You're still Sovereign. And glad to know you're ok! A lot has happened, so what you do is up to you, but know you are always welcome! And we all understand being busy. Life is crazy, and we're the first to know!

Hope to hang soon with ya, we've missed you.

-B
Back to top Go down

Still flying.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Homepage: :: General Topics :: Misc. Things-
Jump to: