Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Idea: Classic Raid Nights?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Clioratha

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Idea: Classic Raid Nights? Empty
PostSubject: Idea: Classic Raid Nights?   Idea: Classic Raid Nights? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:02 am

I've only been on WoW for about 6 months, and there are a lot of dungeons that I've never seen, both in Outland and in Azeroth. And I'd wager that many folks who joined after BC haven't been to some of the old-world raid instances. And with the expansion coming out, the same thing may well happen with Outland.

So what would you all think of the idea of having a regular "Classic Raid Night" - perhaps a couple times a month where we get together and have a guild run through some of the older content? Maybe one time we do BWL, another time Onyxia, another time ZG, etc.. And as we get more immersed in Northrend and reach 80, eventually even BT and so on...

It'd give some of us a chance to see content we might not otherwise, and be an opportunity for some team-building. And hopefully be just plain fun.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Galorne

Galorne

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Idea: Classic Raid Nights?   Idea: Classic Raid Nights? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:23 pm

I'm definitely game for this, but as far as some of these places go, you hafta be attuned for them still. So, we should all get together sometime and make sure everyone gets all the quest chains done for the attunements so that we don't leave anyone out when we do them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phoenix66
Falina

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Idea: Classic Raid Nights?   Idea: Classic Raid Nights? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:24 pm

All three of my toons are attuned for MC, BWL and Onyxia. Yes I know, I have been playing this game far too long.
Back to top Go down
Arastra

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Idea: Classic Raid Nights?   Idea: Classic Raid Nights? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:14 pm

I think that if we want to do a classic raid night we ought to start with Naxx before it gets moved to Northrend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea: Classic Raid Nights?   Idea: Classic Raid Nights? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea: Classic Raid Nights?
Page 1 of 1