Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My name is, my name is..

Go down 
+18
pheledra
Galorne
Mav
Sanavi
Sigmar
Kenny
harklyn
Katherinne
Unblew
Zohn
Gravereign
Reguba
Malsumis
pheonix
Ron
unholier
Sodza
Alcedonia
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alcedonia

Alcedonia

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-02-13

My name is, my name is.. Empty
PostSubject: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:02 pm

SLIM SHADEY.

Okay, not really. And I hate that song, but it popped in my head anyway.

I'm Ang. The local Dr. Ruth. Sometimes I come across as a complete pain in the ass, but honestly I usually mean well unless someone has completely annoyed me. Then I eat ur FAAAACE. Seriously. Smile

So, HI!

Last edited by on Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sodza

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:45 pm

My name is Brandy. Or.. as most call me, B. I'm the -virtuous- one of the guild! Trust me! ... ok.. why are you laughing? No Fine. Fine! I'm just as bad as you all. Just quiet. cheers All hail freelance insanity!
Back to top Go down
Alcedonia

Alcedonia

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:51 pm

And now.. My really cool siggy. It's PURPLLLLLLE.
Back to top Go down
unholier
Admin
unholier

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: friendly neighborhood canniba...oh...this thing is on?   My name is, my name is.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:12 am

Okay so I'm the Co-Gm along with Sodza/Benefactus. My hobbies include serial killers, WoW, and long walks on the beach (with body in tow). The best thing about this game is playing with Rob, Brandy, Rick and Angi. And now, that includes everyone else in Sovereign. I started this game about a year and half ago. I signed on and didn't know how to type without pulling up four windows and LFG. I remember Rob in the other room yelling "They're saying hi to you in Guild Chat, SAY SOMETHING" and me freaking the hell out because everytime I went to type, windows flew up and I was jumping around in my cool NE Flipy Fashion.

I pulled B, Rick and Angi over from another server and from that moment on, this has been our oasis, solace and rubber lined room.

You either love us or hate us ..and personally I don't give a fuck if you like me or not Smile because I do my best to be fair but my lips touch no ass. And if God wanted me on my knees, he'd have put diamonds on the floor.

All joking aside; I'm easy going and have a warped sense of humor but most times I AM JUST JOKING. Learn that about me and you can get over the fact that Hannibal turns me on. Drama makes me murderous. And considering I'm one foot in the Hole of Insanity and one foot on a banana peel...I'm sure you don't want to see just how cuckoo I really am.

Angi [Alcedonia] doesn't eat faces, she melts them. I -eat- them..... With a nice chianti -slurp, slurp, slurp-

I dislike bullshit, bullshitters, two-face and fairweather people. If I have a problem, I bring it right to the source and I like to be treated the same way. So if something I say or do offends you, just come and talk to me. 9 out of 10 times it was a misunderstanding.

I'm humble enough to admit that I'm not a WoW Guru. I'm not the best rogue evar. But I put a lot into the guild and our raids and I protect Sovereign like a Dragon and it's gems. You step too close and it's all claws and teeth. HOWEVER, I like to run a tight ship as well. So I expect a lot from the members when it's time to knuckle down and be serious.

I think that about sums it up. Nice t'meetcha ;D
Back to top Go down
http://unsaintly.com
Ron

Ron

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 1:17 am

I'm Ron. Obviously. While I'm not good enough to get mentioned in the above post, I was the first person Lisa conned into transferring onto the server with her. She owes me $25. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://denofgeek.com
pheonix

Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:12 am

Hello I'm Julian, but just call me PD. Everyone in game does. I'll be the guild drunk because the people that go to AA meeting are quitters and I'm no quitter!!

Seriously I am about fun and getting a job done. I'm about joking and playing around until I see something isn't going right then it's game face. I've been on this server for alittle over 2 years and I rerolled over here from a PVP server where I ran A PVP guild. I came over here to run around with some RL friends which I still do play with every day that I'm not raiding. I like to run instances/kara and above.

As many of you hopefully know my main is a warlock and in Inner Focus. After running around a few times with a few of you I hope to find a fun home to run around with you guys just as much as I do in IF. I will be here to help in any fashion I can and hopefully to help you with any insite to any instance upto BT. We only stuck are head in there once last weekend. Smile

In RL, I'm an Architect and this game is my relatation when I'm not out chasing the fairer sex!!

As stated before hit me up if you need anything i'm normally obliging.
Back to top Go down
unholier
Admin
unholier

PostSubject: ummmm   My name is, my name is.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 10:30 am

have to PLAY to get MENTIONED dearest Ron. HINTCOUGHHINT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: *looks down at name badge*   My name is, my name is.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 1:55 pm

Oh hai!

I'm Lynne. Smile

At least, that's what you can call me. Really I'm Carolyn but I don't like that name. If you don't know already, I'm insane. Certifiably. But, I like to think that I'm friendly and kinda cool to be around, as well.

I like to help when I can, and if I'm not available for you I'm probably just feeling strange and not really up to snuff to get a groove on with others.

I'm kinky, and bawdy, and as sweet and innocent (cough) as Brandy. Hah!

I came to Sovereign from my own little guild (with just me and my bf in it) because I became friends with Rob and Lisa and Brandy, and through them with others, and this just felt like, and feels like, the right place to be. Same values, same drives, same protectiveness. It's good to be in a guild with smart leaders who get things done!

Catch you in game!
Back to top Go down
Sodza

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:02 pm

Oh see, everyone else has to be all long winded and talk about themselves. Rolling Eyes

So fine.

Yes, I'm B. I'm the one who takes the game and breaks it down into math and bits and pieces and conquers things intellectually so when I actually play all I have to do is hit the buttons I figured out were the best. ... mmm conquer. Yea, I'm your typical arrogant person. I don't think I'm better than most, I know I am. But I also don't like to brag. Unless it's to Rob. Twisted Evil But I also think that everyone around me is the greatest too. And that feeling of playing with a group who knows one another so well and it just clicking even when dicking around is the best. It is a great way to hang out together without the usual BS.

I used to play on another server. I played Horde. I played a shaman. I played a healing shaman, at that. You think Elune has drama, ha! The hellhole I came from was a pit of crap. Not only players, but just personalities and a cesspool of debauchery, and not the fun, good, wholesome sort either. So when dear Lisa said I could come play here, I jumped on the chance. And I sort of got stuck teaching the joys of shaman to the alliance. Admit it, we're a smexy breed. /flex But, I don't like to heal! Mad Don't ask!

I like to write. I like to talk about geeky things. And once in a great while, I'll even be flirtatious and cheesily so.

Alot of people here are my family. Whether in proximity or away. And all of you I'd like to call friends. So let's have a big /group hug! Awww.
drunken

That's it from me. Now you have your long winded BS post. All hail me, la! king
Back to top Go down
Alcedonia

Alcedonia

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 5:01 pm

Bastards, all of you. [j/k]

Alright, as Lisa said, I melt faces. She can eat them, she knows complimentary foods and seasonings better than I do. Has to be a Greek thing.

I'm also a stay at home mom, married to Malsumis [Rick], Brandy [Sodza/Benefactus] is my girl friend and roommate. It's complicated, don't ask. Just smile and nod. Very Happy We have two great kids. Our oldest is four and autistic, the youngest is one and a monster in the best of ways [Godzilla baby, I swear].

Um.. I am FAR from a WoW guru. But I can pick up just about any class and play it fairly well. It might take me a few tries to get it right, but I do okay. Not the best, not the worst, I'm mediocre. I honestly came to play just because my family plays here. Family, as noted before, includes Rob, Lisa and spawn. Jelly belly is family, Ryan by proxy. Smile Though, I can make fun of Ryan, he takes it. >=D Kidding, kidding.

I am.. In ur face! At least about what I think and say. I'm known to pop off with random lewd comments or TMI facts of the day that no one really wants to know. I can be an ass at times, but usually only when really annoyed about something. I don't like dumb asses, I hate drama. I'll be the first to tell someone they're being a drama whore and to knock it the hell off. Um.. Lemme think.

Rick and Rob are my heroes, because they'll be a dick and not give a damn. It's something about the R names, I swear it.

Um, um.. Oh, my four year old has her own WoW characters, so she might pop on every once in a while, she won't answer your PM's. Very Happy I don't know how to set parental controls yet, lol.

Meh, there, that's long enough. Fuckers. x.x
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:25 pm

Alcedonia wrote:
It's something about the R names, I swear it.

Are you saying I'm a dick?! Oh, it's on now!
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:26 pm

Admin wrote:
have to PLAY to get MENTIONED dearest Ron. HINTCOUGHHINT

I shouldn't have to play to get the credit that's due me, woman. If, y'know, being a sucker for some fluttering eyelashes and a, "Ron, come play on myyy server with meee," gets me any credit. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sodza

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:37 pm

... damn those fluttering lashes...
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:37 pm

Sodza wrote:

Damn my weakness, more likely.
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:55 pm

Ron wrote:
Sodza wrote:

Them womerns is man's ruin I love you
Back to top Go down
Alcedonia

Alcedonia

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:09 pm

Ron has a crush on Liiiiisa. /sings it!
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:53 pm

Alcedonia wrote:

More like "Ron could probably crush Liiiisa." I am as svelte and pungent as the majestic Silverback Gorilla, when I'm not breaking cheap plastic furniture.
Back to top Go down
Alcedonia

Alcedonia

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:43 pm

rofl, beefy boy, are ya? Beefy boys need love too. Just not from my dom.. Er.. Not from Lisa! [plz don't crop me miss!]

Ron wrote:
Alcedonia wrote:

More like "Ron could probably crush Liiiisa." I am as svelte and pungent as the majestic Silverback Gorilla, when I'm not breaking cheap plastic furniture.
Back to top Go down
Malsumis

Malsumis

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 9:31 am

Ron wrote:
Ron wrote:
Sodza wrote:

Them womerns is man's ruin I love you

QFT.

I'm Rick... DIAF. =)
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 3:10 pm

Alcedonia wrote:
rofl, beefy boy, are ya? Beefy boys need love too. Just not from my dom.. Er.. Not from Lisa! [plz don't crop me miss!]

Well, compared to Lisa, I'm gigantic. I'm almost a foot taller and I'm sure I outweigh her by a good 100lbs, not that she's all that tall or weighs that much. She is a delicate flower, and I am Frankenstein's monster, but slightly better looking.
Back to top Go down
unholier
Admin
unholier

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 11:58 pm

Alcedonia wrote:

I'm also a stay at home mom, married to Malsumis [Rick], Brandy [Sodza/Benefactus] is my girl friend and roommate. It's complicated, don't ask.

And just to clarify -- Brandy is my wife =D
Back to top Go down
Alcedonia

Alcedonia

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 11:51 am

And Lisa's my wife. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 12:07 pm

And here I thought things were confusing with me, considering Hentaya is my boyfriend, and his wife is a friend of mine who fully approves ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alcedonia

Alcedonia

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 12:31 pm

Nope, that's kid stuff, lol.
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:30 pm

Alcedonia wrote:
Nope, that's kid stuff, lol.

It's a whole big orgy situation up there. They go through a lot of olive oil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My name is, my name is..
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Homepage: :: General Topics :: Hi! My Name is.....-
Jump to: