Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My name is, my name is..

Go down 
+18
pheledra
Galorne
Mav
Sanavi
Sigmar
Kenny
harklyn
Katherinne
Unblew
Zohn
Gravereign
Reguba
Malsumis
pheonix
Ron
unholier
Sodza
Alcedonia
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sigmar

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-19

My name is, my name is.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Hi! My name is   My name is, my name is.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 5:59 pm

Hello, I'm Scott, aka Sigmar or Siggy.

I'm one of those "not so young as some others" players, but I usually do OK keeping up. Cool I have a fairly dry sense of humor, and I'll be the one occasionally mentioning something from before you were born, or asking something like "Who is Korn?" Smile

My hunter Sigmar is a 375 Engineer/375 Miner. Please let me know if there is anything you need built, I'll do things for guildies and friends for free with your mats.

My name is, my name is.. - Page 3 3034069wwAmE
Back to top Go down
unholier
Admin
unholier

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: welcome   My name is, my name is.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:03 pm

Hiya Scott!!! cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://unsaintly.com
Sanavi

Sanavi

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:18 am

Wow, I forgot to say hi and stuff here! My bad. Most folks call me Jelly. Yes, I know it's odd but... that's me. Still pretty darn new to the whole 'gee, computers have games to play on them?' thing but working my way up to a fine addiction. x.x My main is Sanavi, and she's at 375 tailoring/skinning, so anything you need, just let me know, I'm more than happy to help! Very Happy

My name is, my name is.. - Page 3 3075070uLPPQ
Back to top Go down
Mav

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:48 pm

Hi, i'm Mavon, or Andrew Cool

I'm a 22 yo Aussie living in Milan at the moment, so the earlier you guys do stuff the better for me =p, but i'll be on regardless usually anyways. I'm looking into getting my mic working so i can chat with yall on vent.

I'm pretty quiet but i love to have a good muckaround and i'm one of those talented people who usually makes an effort not to offend anyone ever. i have a *very* short attention span and get bored easily though O.o

I'm a herbo/ elixir master but i hardly ever proc so i suggest you find another guildy to make you flasks =p
Back to top Go down
Galorne

Galorne

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:25 am

Hey I'm Chris (Galorne / Seksmachine) but everyone usually just calls me G. Well, I live in Ohio (yay.....) I'll be 25 this year, and the end of may will have been married for a year. I'm a pretty sarcastic person, and I love to interject little things to make people laugh, even if it's just my toons showing you their boogers Smile I'm a manager at Autozone (it's really not that great) I play Xbox live on my 360 sometimes when i'm not on WoW. And sometimes I get pissed off about stuff, but I always say it's better to be pissed off than pissed on (unless some of you sick people are into that kind of thing, lol)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phoenix66
Alcedonia

Alcedonia

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 9:42 am

Howdy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:05 pm

Galorne wrote:
I'm a manager at Autozone (it's really not that great)

Can you get me some deals? For serious.
Back to top Go down
http://denofgeek.com
Galorne

Galorne

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:07 am

Probably, I guess it just depends on how far away you live, lol
Back to top Go down
pheledra

pheledra

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:03 am

Howdy, my name is Kara (ironic I know) Pheledra aka Phel is my awesome resto shammy. I respond well to Phel since my real name tends to cause some confusion (oh and boys I have heard just about every comment about going into Kara and what not...but if you think you have an original one bring it on). Anyway, I hit 70 in feb of this year once I got my own comp and didn't have to share with my hubby (Seks/G). Thats when I went resto and have been slowly attempting not to suck at it. I I love you Elitistjerks. On a personal note, Chris and I have two feline children, Pisces and Cuda, and yes they are our children! I went to school for Nuclear Medicine but since Ohio sucks there are no jobs so I work in retail until Ohio stops sucking(not likely to happen) or until we move(good possibility). What you see is what you get with me and if you have a problem with me then tell me, I'm a big girl I can handle it and I will respect you more for it.

And I am so excited to be in a guild that bullshits all the time...you are my kind of people!

Oh and my hair isn't awesome like in my picture anymore...so sad.
Back to top Go down
unholier
Admin
unholier

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:54 am

AW MAN, you're hair was AWESOME in that pic!! And yes...you need to move Sad
Back to top Go down
Eddiemak

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:33 pm

so i guess goin into karas back door and peein is outta the question.........
Back to top Go down
pheledra

pheledra

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 3:40 pm

hmmmmm......the last part is interesting
Back to top Go down
Eddiemak

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 3:51 pm

what peein in the butt? i do it all the time Razz
Back to top Go down
Alcedonia

Alcedonia

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:37 pm

Welcome Kara! Eddie is our resident mac-daddy. Though his twisted humor usually turns most girls off, lmao.

I'm Ang, aka Alcedonia. Well met, and again welcome!
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:15 pm

unholier wrote:
you're hair

Let's see if I can find an appropriate smiley facefor my head exploding in a shower of Cronenberg-esque goop.
Back to top Go down
Galorne

Galorne

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:33 am

Just so everyone knows, i'm very protective of my lady, and would like to knock out any guy that checks her out. I'm told that this just cannot happen, altho i think about it a lot. Twisted Evil (besides, don't even try the whole butt thing, don't think that this dog hasn't barked up that tree before) lol
Back to top Go down
Alcedonia

Alcedonia

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:02 am

Oh lordy, you're gonna fit riiiiiight in. Rick n' Rob are vicious too.
Back to top Go down
unholier
Admin
unholier

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:17 pm

OMG RON I'm going to take YOUR blue editing pencil of death and place it in a hole that has never been penetrated that way by anything, be it doctor, suppository or otherwise!!!

/froths at the mouth

ps I love ya though..I was just tired Sad
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:11 pm

unholier wrote:
OMG RON I'm going to take YOUR blue editing pencil of death and place it in a hole that has never been penetrated that way by anything, be it doctor, suppository or otherwise!!!

/froths at the mouth

ps I love ya though..I was just tired Sad

You know, I've never actually used a suppository before, so that could be any of the two non-mouth holes. Smile Either way, I'm kinky, but I'm not that kinky, no matter how much ya love me. Razz I just couldn't let that one slip past without editing it. You're lucky I don't have moderator rights. king
Back to top Go down
sunari

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:28 am

Alcedonia wrote:
Oh lordy, you're gonna fit riiiiiight in. Rick n' Rob are vicious too.

I don't know about Rick, but robs hands turn from steel to silk when you tickle his earlobe Very Happy....and if you haven't ever tried peein in a butt, then sheesh.....you need to try it once or 30 farao <---edited to add the pharoah
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/WhiskeyBendr
Dullaron

Dullaron

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:20 am

Hello, I'm Dullaron

DULLARON LIKE WoW

DULLARON LIKE PLAY BASESBALL

DULLARON SMASSSSH.

Seriously though, I'm not too interesting. I'm 17 years old, and I listen to classic rock, which is rare for kids my age group. The Beatles, Queen, and Pink Floyd FTW.

I also enjoy a wide range of video games, appreciating the classics also, going all the way back to the original Megaman (NES) games. Hell yes, I'm that awesome. If you care, my top 5 favorite video games are
1) Super Mario RPG. Only thing Square ever did right. FF sucks
2) Resident Evil 4
3) The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
4) Super Metroid
5) Megaman X.

Notice how WoW isn't on there? Yeah, it's not a video game at 70, it's a goddamn hobby.

I'm also into some anime, mainly Cowboy Bebop and Gundam Wing the original series.

Another one of my favorite activities is baseball. I play First Base and Right Field. I'm built more like a first baseman, anyways. 6'0'', 130 lbs. Yes, I'm a tall, skinny, lanky white boy.

Oh yeah, and I'm pretty much the greatest Warlock play ever. Yeah, I went there Eddie. Suck it.
Back to top Go down
Allarra

Allarra

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Long over due   My name is, my name is.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:59 pm

Hello, this is Allarra, my real name is Patty, a 40 yr old fat gal, but sexy as hell anyway! I am the GM of Masters of Yserbius, a guild that has been in existence since 1995, roaming various games. I was the lucky person to form MoY <short version> on Elune, when I left EQ and DoAC. I have been playing WoW since it went live.

I am married, going on 9yrs to Dakthur/Tanuvien. We met online playing another online game in 96. I can be aggressive to his passive. He calls me sweet, but I will fuck you up if pushed....ooo can i say that! We have no children except for little diva, my sisters dog i took in when she lost her house. We live in VA near Washington DC.

I think I have been raiding with you guys for 3yrs now or close to it. I like to think I kinda know what i'm doing. I'm not the best but I am a far cry from being the worst. I like to think I'm laid back dont care about the having the best gear, but do know you need some to be of use on a raid. I have passed up gear to someone else if i felt they needed it more. And have argued with people to take it.

Well if you want to see what i look like and stuff, you can go to my myspace page. [url= http://www.myspace.com/mindara ] http://www.myspace.com/mindara [/url]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My name is, my name is..
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Homepage: :: General Topics :: Hi! My Name is.....-
Jump to: