[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

On lower level instance runs:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sodza

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: On lower level instance runs:   Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:17 pm

I know that a lot of us have lower level characters that need runs in the lowbie dungeons. I also know a bunch of us have quests in lower level dungeons. So what I'd like to see is people making use of the forums to post what they need, then we can schedule some runs to help out as many people as we can.

So here's what I'd like to see happen. On the lower level raid board, please post the following.

Character name. Level. Dungeon needed. Quest needed (if not in a dungeon). Times available.

If you see another person who has posted who has something you need, add your name to their thread. And we will try to get to you all as we can and help out.

Alot of times, we really DO want to help, but we have IRL things or in game things planned that prevent us from jumping right on it. So if we can know what needs done and when we can hook up with you, it's a bit easier for us to block out some time.

Let's see if we can get this to work, all. Your cooperation will help greatly.

Jesus said, "I will grant you eternal salvation," but his disciples replied, "give us kings, noob."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

On lower level instance runs:
Page 1 of 1