Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taffy's Karazhan Run

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taffy

Taffy

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Taffy's Karazhan Run Empty
PostSubject: Taffy's Karazhan Run   Taffy's Karazhan Run I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 8:33 pm

Hello All! This is going to be a pretty long post so please be sure to read everything. When you sign up for a raid I lead, you sign up knowing what I expect from you and how things are going to be handled. If you have questions/concerns about it, please come talk to me.

This is the set of rules and regulations I have used since my times in other raiding guilds.

So lets get to the basics.

Place: Karazhan (full clear)
Time: 6pm Server on Sundays (Invites start at 5:45)

Let me make one thing clear, this is NOT an alt run. We have plenty of new people and a lot of gearing/learning to play well together. I will accept alts if needed and that will be left up to my disgression. I WILL NOT allow this run to go unless we have fulfilled the following classes:

2 tanks
2 main healers (one being a priest)
1 DPS/healing hybrid for certain fights (Druid Paladin Shaman with at least +1200 healing)
5 High end DPS 2-3 being casters

My expectations

I expect people to show up 15 minutes before invites unless you have previously talked to me. I will replace you and consider you a no show if you do not talk to me ahead of time. I expect you to be en route or already at the zone in. Nothing urks me more than people just doing anything (questing, PvPing, etc) and just expect and wait for the summon. I expect you to come with all proper consumables. This includes but not limited to: appropriate battle & guardian elixirs, poisons, stones, shards, potions, food buffs, oils for weapons. If you are pvp flagged, you will sit out until you either 1 hop on a griffon and get the debuff off or 2 your 5 minutes pass and you sit outside. PvP buffs cause numerous issues with healing and buffing and I don't have the time to wait. I expect you to stay for the whole raid. If you think that will be a problem, please re-consider signing up. I will not call a raid because you have to leave, I will replace you and we will continue on. If you do sign up and you know you will have to leave, PLEASE let me know in advance so I can have a replacement ready for your departure. If you pick up gear a previous run, I expect you to have your gear enchanted and properly gemmed before next run. Folks, enchants are easy to come by as well as gems. I myself am an enchanter and is always more than willing to give whatever enchants I can.

Looting:

This the part that if you do not agree with how I handle loot, please do not sign up. This is a Sovereign sponsored event, therefore, if you are a member of the regular Sovereign 25 man raids, you get higher priority on loot. The purpose of this run is to gear our raid, not how many characters we can gear. How it goes down is, I will take tells on 1 item at a time. If more than 1 qualified person needs it, a roll off will be done. However, only one up per run unless it is going to be sharded. I am a firm believer of use over shard, even if it is for an off spec. If an item drops and it is not for your main spec, please don't ask until I make it open call. Open call is a piece drops that no one in the main spec wants or needs, therefore opening it up to the rest of the raid. Open call items are endangered of being sharded so if I don't hear something quickly enough, I will shard the item. If you have more questions about loot, please talk to me.

Side notes:

I have run very sucessful raids in the past where when these rules are followed, people find my runs are effcient, quick, and low in repair costs. All raiders must have vent and be connected to the Sovereign vent for the whole raid. I don't ever leave much up in raid chat except for boss mod callouts. Please know that your performance is being watched. While I don't claim to be an elitest or expect others to be, I do expect you to do your part. Nothing makes a run more painful than others trying to pick up your slack. Thanks all, I hope to get this run off the ground by next sunday. Please stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/toranoko
unholier
Admin
unholier

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: AMEN   Taffy's Karazhan Run I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 8:58 pm

this is exactly the way a raid should be run. ty.

Please ..if you would, use wow-raidar.com and set up the raid (if you don't mind) since it will give you a chance to pick and choose who you want and let us know what needs to be filled.
Back to top Go down
http://unsaintly.com
pheonix

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's Karazhan Run   Taffy's Karazhan Run I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:10 am

sorry I can't make the sunday runs Sad I raid sundays at 7:30 with IF. Karazan is one of my favorite instances. Used to lead the IF alt Kara runs before I came over here to play with you special people. Smile still need KD and a few things from kara. I don't think morose's pocket watch actually exists!! But you go taffy. you kick it off!
Back to top Go down
Lor

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: If I can be there!   Taffy's Karazhan Run I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:19 pm

Lorienn (my main and not an Alt, also one of our tanks for Gruuls) would love to come. there are still a good amount of items I would like from kara, and I would love helping out others get geared up. I'm not consistently on during Play season, ending March 15th but I'd love to come when I can.
Lor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's Karazhan Run   Taffy's Karazhan Run I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taffy's Karazhan Run
Page 1 of 1