Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How many of you fear this at night?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sodza

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-02-08

How many of you fear this at night? Empty
PostSubject: How many of you fear this at night?   How many of you fear this at night? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:53 am

How many of you fear this at night? 2epjb88
Back to top Go down
pheonix

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: How many of you fear this at night?   How many of you fear this at night? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 8:57 am

hahahahah I don't fear that. single no kids but damn that was funny!! He should have been yelling "commanding shout!" and spamming Devistate!! Doesn't he realize pallies great Multitarget tanks warriors awesome single target tanks. Once again someone picked the wrong damn class!! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many of you fear this at night?   How many of you fear this at night? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:30 am

That's GREAT!

Anaila told me his 4-year-old daughter loves to play, and she plays horde, undead. Smile She delighted in showing her daddy how the undead cannibalize ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pheonix

Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: How many of you fear this at night?   How many of you fear this at night? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 10:42 am

you have to be undead to do that? hmm guess I better tell that to some of the ladies.. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Nitnoid

Nitnoid

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: How many of you fear this at night?   How many of you fear this at night? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:58 am

He should have Bubble-hearthed when the principle showed up Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Alcedonia

Alcedonia

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: How many of you fear this at night?   How many of you fear this at night? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 9:43 pm

LOL, our four year old has a Gnome warrior and a human warrior. Easiest class for a tiny tot to play I figured. Right click, move forward, kill. And she can do it, when she's not being a little bumble bee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many of you fear this at night?   How many of you fear this at night? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many of you fear this at night?
Page 1 of 1