Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Champion of the Naaru title

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Champion of the Naaru title Empty
PostSubject: Champion of the Naaru title   Champion of the Naaru title I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 4:40 pm

I'd like to get this title. You have to complete the Cipher of Damnation line first, and I have two more to do on that. Also, Magtheridon is thrown in at the end. I'm not sure what else is involved, but does anyone else want to start this up with me?
Back to top Go down
pheonix

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Naaru title   Champion of the Naaru title I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:56 am

you have to complete heroic arcitraz, heroic Shattered Halls, heroic shadow labs. All have a timer you have to do it in. SH is a pain. Then after yo finish that you have to talk to a'dal in Shatt adn he then tells you to kill mag. then you get the tittle. Smile
I kind of stopped the quest line with my hunter and warrior. my hunter is at the heroics part and my warrior has to do the gorefined armor part but I'm game.
Back to top Go down
Galorne

Galorne

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Naaru title   Champion of the Naaru title I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:02 am

If anyone wants to do this, lemme know what days are best for you, I'd like to try and set up a day or 2 of getting these done. For one trial, you hafta down Murmur AND Kalithresh. For another you hafta rescue the gnome mage at the end of the Arcatraz. For the third, (this is the only one i know of that has a timer) you hafta rescue prisoners from the executioner in shattered halls, after you walk through the door after killing the 1st boss, you have 55 minutes to finish it and save the prisoners. I wanna get these done on Seksmachine, and I know Phel needs to get them done as well. So, all who would like to get these done, post what days/times would be good for you, and we can try and set up some runs. That way, when we go in and bitch-slap Magtheridon, everyone that did the quests will get the title Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phoenix66

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Naaru title   Champion of the Naaru title I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:30 am

I'm good for Monday nights, Wednesday and Thursday nights, until whenever. Friday/Saturday we have raid, Sunday nights and Tuesday nights I have to get to bed by 11 pm server time.

I want to do this on Aurmith, so I can tank for us, or kitty dps.
Back to top Go down
Katherinne

Katherinne

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Naaru title   Champion of the Naaru title I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:22 pm

In a nutshell you have to finish the quests that used to attune you to BOTH The Eye and SSC. I just need to kill Gruul. To me, the Eye side is a lot tougher to do. Good thing: both Mag and Gruul now drop lots of cash, badges, and the big bags.

The Eye

1. Complete the quest line that begins with The Hand of Gul'dan (alliance / horde), and finishes with The Cipher of Damnation.
  2. Once you have completed that section of the quest line you will receive an in-game mail from Khadgar in Shattrath City.
  3. Accept the three quests Khadgar gives you, Trial of the Naaru: Mercy, Trial of the Naaru: Strength and Trial of the Naaru: Tenacity.
  4. Complete Shattered Halls, Shadow Labyrinth, The Steamvault and The Arcatraz on Heroic mode.
  5. Return to Khadgar and accept Trial of the Naaru: Magtheridon.
  6. Slay Magtheridon in Magtheridon's Lair.
  7. Return to Khadgar and receive your [The Tempest Key]. (no key now)

SSC

1. Enter the Slave Pens in Heroic Mode and locate Skar'this the Heretic, who is being held captive in a cage shortly after defeating the first boss.
  2. Complete the quest line he offers. The final quest, The Cudgel of Kar'desh, requires that you slay Gruul the Dragonkiller in Gruul's Lair and Nightbane in Karazhan.
  3. Take the Signets you find on their corpses, the [Earthen Signet] and the [Blazing Signet] respectively, and return them to Skar'this. He will then cast The Mark of Vashj on you, which will allow you to enter Serpentshrine Cavern.

Last edited by Katherinne on Thu May 08, 2008 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Galorne

Galorne

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Naaru title   Champion of the Naaru title I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:56 pm

Alright, i'll be available this sunday around 3pm server time, so if anyone else would like to run a few of these for the quests, let's get a group together Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phoenix66

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Naaru title   Champion of the Naaru title I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:14 pm

I expect to be on. If not, I'll let someone know. It'll be with Aurmith, so I can tank or kitty dps. Me healing would be bad. Very bad.
Back to top Go down
pheledra

pheledra

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Naaru title   Champion of the Naaru title I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:43 pm

I'll be home around 5:30 so if you can wait that long I can heal. I only need Arc and Shattered halls so you can do the other ones until I get home if you can find a healer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Naaru title   Champion of the Naaru title I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Champion of the Naaru title
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Homepage: :: General Topics :: Instances (High End)-
Jump to: