Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Required Reading:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gravereign

Gravereign

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Required Reading: Empty
PostSubject: Required Reading:   Required Reading: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 6:04 pm

All 13th Hour Raiders must comply and participate.

We're currently gearing up for SSC and your tanks need resist gear. As this is a team effort and the mats list daunting, this entire raid will contribute to the cause. Anyone not actively donating mats for gear or the money to buy the mats (and the patterns) will not be allowed to raid with us when we venture into this instance. I will keep an up to date spreadsheet posted on this forum with mats we have/need, and who donated what. The patterns are not cheap and I will be buying them and crafting so I'd appreciate some help fading the cost. I will also need runs in heroics participated by alliance members so that I may obtain the Primal Nethers needed in the crafting. Sodza has already posted a list of what we need for the crafting so my next thread will only contain the totals.

Happy Hunting

-Grave
Back to top Go down

Required Reading:
Page 1 of 1