Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Genesis. (The beginning)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
unholier
Admin
unholier

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Genesis.  (The beginning) Empty
PostSubject: Genesis. (The beginning)   Genesis.  (The beginning) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:23 am

For those of you that are new -- and for those of you that are seasoned and need a refresher -- I've created this post to give you the basic information on the guild.

If you have not noticed, the guild's main webpage is: WWW.DARQUEHALO.COM/SOVEREIGN which is where the application to our guild is located.

The officers of the guild are: Unholier/Unsaintly (GM), Gravereign/Unhallowed (Raid Leader), Sodza/Benefactus (Co-GM).

We have ventrilo but we'll hand out that information on an individual basis.

We are a family oriented guild which means that we understand RL comes first and that there may be frequent "one sec, my kid is climbing on top of the entertainment center". This does not mean that we all hold hands and sing Kumbaya. On the contrary, we're semi-schitzo, definitely sarcastic, and have morbid sense of humors. We also have a ZERO-TOLERANCE for bullshit clause in full effect. This isn't a democracy, it's a tyranny and if you can't handle that, then by all means, find another guild. Respect is a two way street. We don't hand it out to people that don't give it. Don't walk through the doors looking for a hand out.

Rule of thumb: If you don't know or aren't sure, better to ask first.

Now, if you haven't been scared off, let's continue.

Do not be fooled by the large wall of protection we surround ourselves with; we love to have fun. We have a full spectrum of members, from young to ...not as young as some. =) The "F" word does slip from time to time...okay maybe more than from time to time. Our Raid Leader is Jekyll and Hyde with a twist of masochistic tendencies (my god do we have to do this pull AGAIN..on HEROIC...with one GD Healer who fondles the flash heal button???). GM is border-line serial killer (I'll cutchoo) with a tendency to wander off in pursuit of a marble (OoooOOo SHINEY!!!!). Co-GM is on a mission from God to prove that she alone SMITES in his name any cluster of Mobs (cluster: Latin for "whole room") that she comes into contact with. This means, everyday is a new adventure.

We expect no drama. That means if you have a problem with a guild member, try to work it out in a calm way and act like an adult...and if that's impossible, come see the guild officers and we'll mediate the best way we can...or chop them into little pieces and send them on their way. I'm kidding...sort of. [ahem] ...

Due to the hectic schedule of the raid leader, it's best to get with him on what days we're actually raiding. Currently we're doing alt-KZ runs on the weekend and newer content (SSC, TK, GRUUL'S) on Tues/Wed/Thurs. Again, this is subject to change, depending on schedules.

We encourage others to put together their own raids, however, FIRST you must read over the basic rules and etiquette of doing so. Please, just as courtesy, also clear it through the Officers to be sure that we are all on the same page and can help in anyway necessary. We don't want overlapping raids with people saved on off-days who should be on regular runs, etc, etc.

Welcome to the Sovereign Forums. If you have any further questions or concerns, please email me here or at unsaintly@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://unsaintly.com

Genesis. (The beginning)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Homepage: :: Main :: General Information-
Jump to: