Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

4.17.2008 -- Guild Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
unholier
Admin
unholier

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-08

4.17.2008 -- Guild Update Empty
PostSubject: 4.17.2008 -- Guild Update   4.17.2008 -- Guild Update I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:52 am

Update --

As you all know we have some members from Exile looking to merge into Sovereign. Brandy and I would like to repeat that whatever is going on in Exile is Exile's business and we don't want anyone getting involved in it. Look at this as nothing more than gaining a new sibling and having to make more room.

As the transition happens there will be a lot of things going on at once. What I'd like to happen is to make current guild members feel at ease about it because it will be one of the biggest influxes of members to date. Quan and Tony have already come in as some of you already know but there are others wanting to come and we're currently talking to them, making sure that this is what they really want.

What I'd like to see happen is the following...just some expectations I have for my current guild members..and I will get with the new people about what is expected of them.

-- be courteous
-- be welcoming
-- be helpful
-- be relaxed ( I know some of you get anxious easy..it'll be fine Smile I promise )

What I'd like from you guys also is to PM me (or email me at unsaintly@gmail.com) with any questions or concerns you have about all this and I'll be getting with you to ensure that you're all as comfortable with this as you can be.

Up for OFFICER'S MEETING are a few subjects. This will be brought up in the REGULAR meeting as soon as we hash them out;

-- Assigning Mentors (instead of "officers") to help with guild duties
-- Changing Raid Schedule (this will have to be done once all the new people are in) to accommodate the 25 man content

More to come later.
Back to top Go down
http://unsaintly.com

4.17.2008 -- Guild Update
Page 1 of 1