Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Katherinnes Movie Reviews

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Katherinne

Katherinne

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Katherinnes Movie Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Katherinnes Movie Reviews   Katherinnes Movie Reviews I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 4:23 pm

Iron Man
Just got home from seeing it, if you haven't.. it's not to be missed on the big screen. Fucking awesome! And I loved the end, Smile

I think it will probably beat out Indiana Jones 4 overall and be pretty close to The Dark Knight. Robert Downey Jr owns the screen.

Rentals...
Walk Hard
Really really funny but make sure you see the Johnny Cash movie first. Most of the humor comes from that. I was cracking up though.

Charlie Wilson's War
OMG, see this... I never knew all this went on. Not all that surprising really, given our country and seeing this expains a lot of what's going on now.
Back to top Go down
Sodza

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Katherinnes Movie Reviews   Katherinnes Movie Reviews I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:39 pm

Please keep this up. Anyone who knows me.. knows I am movie stupid. lol!
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Katherinnes Movie Reviews   Katherinnes Movie Reviews I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:09 pm

Sodza wrote:
Please keep this up. Anyone who knows me.. knows I am movie stupid. lol!

Just movies? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://denofgeek.com
Sodza

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Katherinnes Movie Reviews   Katherinnes Movie Reviews I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:20 pm

You wound me. Sad
Back to top Go down
Katherinne

Katherinne

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Katherinnes Movie Reviews   Katherinnes Movie Reviews I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:27 pm

Don't encourage him!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Katherinnes Movie Reviews   Katherinnes Movie Reviews I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:11 pm

Sodza wrote:
You wound me. Sad

No, B is very wise in the ways of paladin-fu, and she seems fairly smart in real life the few times I've talked to her.
Back to top Go down
http://denofgeek.com
Alcedonia

Alcedonia

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Katherinnes Movie Reviews   Katherinnes Movie Reviews I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:12 pm

Bran knows a lot of shit. sometimes she'll spout off with something and I just stare at her. But, to be fair, she does the same to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katherinnes Movie Reviews   Katherinnes Movie Reviews I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katherinnes Movie Reviews
Page 1 of 1