Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blackwing Lair

Go down 
+3
Gravereign
Katherinne
sunari
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sunari

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Blackwing Lair Empty
PostSubject: Blackwing Lair   Blackwing Lair I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:13 am

For all of those that have either never seen the place, or those of you who want revenge, or even those who want to just stomp the SHIT out of that place. I am putting a run together...I want to aim for WEDNESDAY MAY 14th There is still a lot of fun to be had in here and I promise a good time. I HAVE to put reqs on this though...and they are as follows

4 Tanks - This is a must, even still, Razorgores room will still humble you.
2 Rogues - 2 words Suppression Room
4 healers - Duh
30 DPS - YAHHHH

This run is intended for FUN, if you don't know what that is and you are incapable of it...then DON'T come
if you even have the thought of saying anything like "old world content is dead" or "that loot sucks" then don't post here...I don't want to hear it and we don't want to read it...

ohhh and we will need to get Ony cloaks for everyone going...this is still VERY important...cause thats the ONLY thing that can save you from SHADOW FLAME

if we get enough hits and people seem interested in going then we can push the date back to make sure people are attuned (which is simple) and ony cloaks are made.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/WhiskeyBendr
Katherinne

Katherinne

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Blackwing Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Lair   Blackwing Lair I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:51 pm

Count me in for healing goodness. I used to love going in there.
I still have my Ony cloak.. do you not need any other FR gear now? Man, we used to pile that stuff on. hehe We also used to go into UBRS and mc those trolls to give the FR buff when we had folks a little undergeared.

And.. have you posted this on other forums? I can bet a few of my old Muthacrazies raidmates would LOVE some revenge and a little nostalgia.
Druids were used to sleep those dragons above Vael's room I remember. Oh and the Gauntlet.. hehe. affraid Pile on the AOE.

I hope this happens!
Back to top Go down
Gravereign

Gravereign

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Blackwing Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Lair   Blackwing Lair I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:02 am

If anyone needs an Onyxia Scale Cloak made we still have like 987294579273459872345 Scales of Onyxia in my old pre BC raid bank.
Back to top Go down
pheledra

pheledra

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Blackwing Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Lair   Blackwing Lair I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:46 am

Sounds like fun...I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Sodza

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Blackwing Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Lair   Blackwing Lair I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 2:00 pm

I've, shamefully.. never been to BWL. Embarassed I will go Smile
Back to top Go down
nikkanu

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Blackwing Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Lair   Blackwing Lair I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:39 pm

I'll come on my priest for healz. I just cannot start until 10PM server. Is that ok? What time were u thinkin of starting?

Send me an in-game tell if you would.
Back to top Go down
hoots

hoots

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Blackwing Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Lair   Blackwing Lair I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:54 pm

never been but would love to go
[url=http://sigs.guildlaunch.net][embed-flash(width,height)]
Back to top Go down
Katherinne

Katherinne

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Blackwing Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Lair   Blackwing Lair I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:22 pm

BTW, did they remove the attunement quest? I think not. Least I can't find anything on wowhead saying so. Attunement quest is: http://www.wowhead.com/?quest=7761

And for list of bosses and what you'll need: http://www.wowhead.com/?zone=2677#comments

Also, people were asking about times and dates on the Elune forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blackwing Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Lair   Blackwing Lair I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackwing Lair
Page 1 of 1