Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adventures in Power Loss

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Adventures in Power Loss Empty
PostSubject: Adventures in Power Loss   Adventures in Power Loss I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:10 pm

For those who wanna know, I won't make it on tonight until about 8 pm server time at the earliest ...

Our power went out last night at midnight. This morning, after a 1 minute shower and barely having enough water pressure to brush my teeth, I was on my way to work, power still out.

I couldn't get past the lines down and the tree that fell on them that was blocking the road!

Eventually my brother in law showed me a way to get out of our neighborhood using his 4 wheel drive and an old logging road.

Anyway, the power company doesn't expect us to have power until 8 pm tonight, and that time has changed many times so far over the day. If I get power tonight at all, I'll consider us lucky.

So - sorry Hark and all, I doubt Black Morass will go off tonight, at least with me tanking. If I can though, I'll be there!
Back to top Go down
harklyn

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Adventures in Power Loss Empty
PostSubject: Power Loss   Adventures in Power Loss I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:42 pm

That's ok, Lynne, I understand that RL takes over when it wants.. not when we want... :-)

I don't know if we can replace you as tank, but we might be able to get a fill-in...

Hark
Back to top Go down

Adventures in Power Loss
Page 1 of 1