Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Applications and such 70 prot warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eleran

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Applications and such 70 prot warrior Empty
PostSubject: Applications and such 70 prot warrior   Applications and such 70 prot warrior I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:43 pm

Well I spoke to a priest earlier in your guild about possible application to join you guys. I am currently on another server I have a 70 warrior - character name elaran -who is prot most of the time, though at present I am MS to farm mostly and pvp. Said priest whose name I can not recall, due to many beers in a bbq this afternoon logged over to CC to actually look at my gear since armory will likely turn up my MS stuff. -edit- after a shower and some food, less alcohol I recall the priest to be sunari ...I think.

Basically my stats are 15.3k unbuffed HP, nothing from kara is a real upgrade, I've all the badge stuffs I can use, if I push raid buffs flasks etc can hit 20k HP - oh yeah parry/dodge are over 20% when I m prot and SB is around 28-30 I forget around there. I'm looking for a group that can consistently do 25 man content, oh I am not looking for guild farming this stuff, but at least consistent groups to it (consistently using LFG to fill raid spots is not what I mean) and yeah I must sound like a jerk haha sorry, but considering it would cost me cash to move over here I don't want misunderstandings. As a side note I've done everything but BT and Sunwell on my holy paladin, so none of it new to me, but most of that time was spent looking at health bars and quite honestly after 3 years of playing whack a mole is enough for me.

Anywhoo as you may have noticed many people have quit WoW lately, this has been the case to most of my RL friends who play and the igm ones I used to play with. I am currently on west coast server, as majority of my friends no longer raid or play I prefer to move somewhere that wont have me raiding till 1 am est, this having a job thing and not showing up late cuz I was up raiding is a bit important. I made a random lvl 1 character and I'll log in to speak to you guys when one of your GMS is available. Sadly I do not know my lvl 1 characters name cuz it was random generated but I can tell you its confusing as hell.
Back to top Go down
unholier
Admin
unholier

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Applications and such 70 prot warrior   Applications and such 70 prot warrior I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:03 pm

LMAO. Well I would like to see what's up when you get a chance. Benefactus and Gravereign/Unhallowed are around more often than I due to the summer/kids/college for me. Gravereign is our Raid Leader and stepping down (when he's able to) from MT/OT. You can put your application in while you wait by visiting the actual guild main site at www.darquehalo.com/sovereign. Thanks for your interest and hope to see you around =)
Back to top Go down
http://unsaintly.com
sunari

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Applications and such 70 prot warrior   Applications and such 70 prot warrior I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:17 am

yes, it was me.I logged over there and took a peek at his gear. very decent I have to say. I'm not sure of his ability though, cause I was only level 1 Razz but good gear none the less, and a nice guy as far as I could tell.I definately encourage you to app over here and if you are looking for a good group of people who like to have a good time and carry on...this very might be your place Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/WhiskeyBendr
eleran

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Applications and such 70 prot warrior   Applications and such 70 prot warrior I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:17 am

Ok holiday is over and Im sober at work, I swear I dont understand this no showing up to work slightly intoxicated policy. I think its for my own good, yah know so I don't drink and drive, I do appreciate that they care about me. Anywhoo back to business, yes I put in that application did you know that the box has all the text white and had to scroll over it to see what I typed, put that together with the very many beers I had yesterday,...oh it was an adventure "hey, did I just type or take a sip of this corona?" ..."wtf I swear I just typed" you guys made me think I was worst off than I was.

Ok yeah I know gear doesnt equal skill, I mean I could have offered sexual favors to get into raids than more sick and twisted things to have the gear given to me; so to prove that I really can tank, I invite you to make lvl 1 alt and watch me tank hogger! .....what that's not good enough for you? ok ok how about this, I'll tank princess AND her piggy entourage thats right all 3 of them at once you can even dps them, just follow the kill order please.

So the app is in and I'll log in tonight some point talk to one of you guys on my very difficult to spell lvl 1 alt.
Back to top Go down
unholier
Admin
unholier

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Applications and such 70 prot warrior   Applications and such 70 prot warrior I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:25 am

lol! No wonder Eric loves you
Back to top Go down
http://unsaintly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applications and such 70 prot warrior   Applications and such 70 prot warrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applications and such 70 prot warrior
Page 1 of 1