Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

zomg an app from Demyz! no wai!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demyz

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-30

zomg an app from Demyz! no wai! Empty
PostSubject: zomg an app from Demyz! no wai!   zomg an app from Demyz! no wai! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:14 pm

Toon Name:
Demyz

What is your level, class, spec?
70 draenei shaman, elemental

What are your goals in WoW?
My goals? To hang out, have a good time, and see some bosses die in the process!
Every time a boss dies, I giggle and wiggle my toes Very Happy

How are you going about accomplishing them?
Step 1: Find some cool people....Step 2......Step 3: Profits!

What are your professions?
skinner/leatherworker

Are you willing to donate to other guildies and help out when needed, with the understanding you will be helped in return? Of course! Unless someone tries to suck me into farming SM cath with them again in hopes the Beguiler Robes drop...that was crap!

What are you keyed for? Heroics, Attunements, etc:
Sadly, not much. I have my heroic Hellfire key, and my Coilfang key. Coming from an inactive guild, we never got to run anything, and I'm not sure how you guys feel about pugs, but I'd rather dig at my brain with a spork.

What is more important to you.. (answer all that apply, if other, please explain)
Having fun.
Making friends.
Killing stuff.
Giving Dullaron my Heroism.
Progression.
Phat lewtz.

Pretty well in that order Razz

What is your favorite thing to do in WoW and why?
Well, it used to be jumping around Shatt aimlessly while naked, but since I found I get d/c'd if I do that too much, my favourite thing is to now is to talk to people. Why? it's fun, and you get to meet new people. Its the way I do it since I value my brain and don't wanna dull my spork.

Do you have any raiding/grouping experience?
Aye aye, cap'n. I'm a full time horde raider, Monday through Thursday. Wednesdays are our offdays though. I'm with Common Affliction, and have experience in every raid: Kara, ZA, Gruuls, Mags, SSC, TK, Hyjal and BT.

How long have you played this character?
Too long. Have had her for almost 2 years, been 70 for a couple days.

Email Address: modifiziert@gmail.com

Are argyle socks cool or a fashion faux pas?
Ya know, I'm not big into socks. I much prefer walking around barefoot. But I say this: They're cool to the people who have no fear. They are a fashion faux pas to those who are afraid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/modifiziert

PostSubject: Re: zomg an app from Demyz! no wai!   zomg an app from Demyz! no wai! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:14 pm

He said SPORK!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Demyz

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: zomg an app from Demyz! no wai!   zomg an app from Demyz! no wai! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:41 am

Yes...yes I did say "spork"...however, I'm not a "he" Shocked

queen

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/modifiziert

PostSubject: Re: zomg an app from Demyz! no wai!   zomg an app from Demyz! no wai! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:47 am

Oh Noes!

SHE said SPORK!

flower
Back to top Go down
Gravereign

Gravereign

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: zomg an app from Demyz! no wai!   zomg an app from Demyz! no wai! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:52 am

App approved, get with me in game. Gravereign or Unhallowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zomg an app from Demyz! no wai!   zomg an app from Demyz! no wai! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zomg an app from Demyz! no wai!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Homepage: :: General Topics :: Recruiting-
Jump to: