Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Hello From your GM'S!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
unholier
Admin
unholier

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-08

A Hello From your GM'S! Empty
PostSubject: A Hello From your GM'S!   A Hello From your GM'S! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:44 pm

Hey guys, it's been a bit and I know that you all are probably wondering...WTF!? LOL. So here's a quickie run down of everything going on.

Firstly, I'm in school and it's quite frankly my main focus at the moment. I have a LOT of school to complete and not a lot of time (let's face it..I'm a little older than a spring chicken ;D) to complete what I need to do. So I don't have the luxury that many younger people have, to fuck around. Additionally, my two older boys are coming home July 12 & 14th and it's summer so ..yeah.. kids and family first.

Now that summer classes are over I may have a bit more time to come around but let me just say this as clearly as I can. In no way, shape or form am I, or your Co-GM very far. It also does not mean that you can slack on any guild rules. As a matter of fact, if I find people doing it, I'll be more harsh on them because they're taking advantage of us being on LoA. Remember that when Rob is online, either myself or B are only one computer away and a maximum of 3 ft. =)

The other thing I want you all to know is that once summer is over, I'm sure we'll have a more solid raiding schedule. Don't expect it to be a big jump, though. Your raid leader will also be starting school in Fall. This may be just the opportunity you all need to get geared and experienced and step up to the plate to start running your own raids, instances, etc. HINT-MUTHA-FUCKIN-HINT Very Happy

Most of you already know that B is staying here for now and that may or may not change. If she wants you to know anymore than that, she'll surely tell you so please respect the privacy of her and your other guildmates as well. We aren't all happy-shiny-kumbaya-hand-holding hippies. Not that it's an insult to anyone who IS..we just like to keep gaming life and private life separate and we thank you in advance for respecting boundaries.

Any questions can be directed at either myself at unsaintly@gmail.com or to Gravereign / Unhallowed in-game.

Thanks for reading this and have a great summer. oh..and nice to meet all the new people!
Back to top Go down
http://unsaintly.com

A Hello From your GM'S!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Homepage: :: General Topics :: Officers Corner-
Jump to: