Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bhroim, Holy, Paladin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bhroim

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Bhroim, Holy, Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Bhroim, Holy, Paladin   Bhroim, Holy, Paladin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:08 pm

Toon Name: Bhroim

What is your level, class, spec? 70, Paladin, Holy

What are your goals in WoW? How are you going about accomplishing them? I want to help you guys and see the end game content and just get you guys to help me, and get me to help you.
What are your professions? Alchemy

Are you willing to donate to other guildies and help out when needed, with the understanding you will be helped in return?
OF COARSE!

What are you keyed for? Heroics, Attunements, etc:Every heroic Kara and everything else but MH and BT

What is more important to you.. (answer all that apply, if other, please explain)
loot upgrades and progressions:yes
seeing new content:yes
spending time with guildies:yes
other:yes
I dont know if im allowed to check them all but i will help in all those fields.

What is your favorite thing to do in WoW and why? Raid, it gets you to show yourself and the skills you have.

Do you have any raiding/grouping experience?Every Heroic, Kara all the way to MH, and BT 4/9 BT( teron gorefiend)

How long have you played this character? 132 days

Email Address:Vendetta0_0@hotmail.com

Are argyle socks cool or a fashion faux pas? I have no idea
Back to top Go down
Bhroim

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Bhroim, Holy, Paladin   Bhroim, Holy, Paladin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Gravereign

Gravereign

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Bhroim, Holy, Paladin   Bhroim, Holy, Paladin I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:51 am

App approved, get with me in game. Unhallowed or Gravereign
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bhroim, Holy, Paladin   Bhroim, Holy, Paladin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bhroim, Holy, Paladin
Page 1 of 1