Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just stopping int to say hello ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pheonix

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Just stopping int to say hello ... Empty
PostSubject: Just stopping int to say hello ...   Just stopping int to say hello ... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 9:36 am

and I hope to have many adventures with you guys in Azeroth. On Sunday- daytime, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturdays I'm up for anything. the other days I'm raiding with IF so don't be shy hit me up for anything you need.

I got a new sig too lol!

PS one of the funniest runs last night in a long time Smile
Back to top Go down
Sodza

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping int to say hello ...   Just stopping int to say hello ... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:18 pm

Was great fun! cheers Welcome aboard, and I hope you enjoy your stay. I think you can see we just love to have some fun. Isn't that what games are for? Shocked
Back to top Go down
unholier
Admin
unholier

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping int to say hello ...   Just stopping int to say hello ... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 5:09 pm

ROFLMFAO!!!!

Well ...it DID. -huff-
Back to top Go down
http://unsaintly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping int to say hello ...   Just stopping int to say hello ... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just stopping int to say hello ...
Page 1 of 1