Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Special TY post!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Special TY post! Empty
PostSubject: Special TY post!   Special TY post! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:02 am

Just because it went so well. Thanks, everyone who came out and made gruul's a great success, less than 1 hour from start to finish, 0 wipes and everything done flawless, awesome job. Keep an eye out I'll be making another post for next week soon (maybe tonight) I want to get into Mag's next week too, but that largely depends on what the main raid is doing how we'll go about that.

Again, thanks for the attention and stellar performance Smile

Special Thanks to E, who was constantly reminding me of little things I forgot and handled the groups etc, and Ang for organizing the healers
Back to top Go down
Gravereign

Gravereign

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Special TY post! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special TY post!   Special TY post! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:08 am

The main raid will no longer be doing either Gruul or Mags as a regular thing so they're all yours big boy. If anyone wants to take their toons to Carl's raid get with him.
Back to top Go down

Special TY post!
Page 1 of 1