Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Retirement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malsumis

Malsumis

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Retirement   Retirement I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:14 am

As much as it sucks, I'm going to have to officially retire Malsumis from raiding for now, at least unti the expansion, if not permanently. I try to play her and truthfully, I find no fun playing her anymore. I've done everything I can think of to enjoy playing Mal, but I just don't. Hell, I even tried healing.... that sucked, but was mildly amusing. And my recent work schedule has been anything but normal, chaotic being the first word that comes to mind. One week i'll have raid nights off, next week I'll have one off, and it just bounces everywhere.

I'm not quitting the guild, or anything like that, I'm just putting her on a back burner for a while, maybe forever, and trying something different. What am I doin different? I dunno. Ain't figured that part out yet.

Best of luck in SSC/TK/Everything else. I'll be cheering from the sidelines.

-Rick
Back to top Go down
unholier
Admin
unholier

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:52 am

That's perfectly understandable, Rick. Hopefully, we can squeeze you in when you do get a bug to play! Let us know when you're back full time!
Back to top Go down
http://unsaintly.com

Retirement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Homepage: :: General Topics :: Raids-
Jump to: