Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IMPORTANT Read this

Go down 
+6
darquekittie
Sodza
Gravereign
harklyn
Eddiemak
unholier
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
unholier
Admin
unholier

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-08

IMPORTANT Read this Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT Read this   IMPORTANT Read this I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:09 pm

Apparently I haven't made myself quite clear enough. When I say I'm not putting up with BULLSHIT, I mean it. If you continue to find it HARD to send an in-game mail or tell to ASK if you can run 25 man raids, then you can leave.

Any questions? Let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://unsaintly.com
Eddiemak

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT Read this   IMPORTANT Read this I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:57 pm

and you paid my account when....i dont need anyones permission to run in a raid....period....

edited-5:22 server- i pulled all my toons cuz i cant stand bein controlled by a giant cunt that cant function unless she has full power over everything....peace out anti-christ...
Back to top Go down
harklyn

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: yeah.... about respect...   IMPORTANT Read this I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:36 pm

Yeah, I agree with E... You talk about respect and all you have done since you came back is bitch about why no one is talking to you. While I have appreciated what this guild has done for me, and I hope the guild appreciates the bit that I have done for it; I am also out. I am not your bitch and I can and will raid when I can.

Hark
Back to top Go down
Gravereign

Gravereign

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT Read this   IMPORTANT Read this I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:28 pm

A giant cunt...from the guy that can't get a job, hold a job, and does nothing but bitch all day and "not" care about what other people think. Peace..cunt.
Back to top Go down
Gravereign

Gravereign

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT Read this   IMPORTANT Read this I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:40 pm

Oh and for those missing the goddamn POINT. The main raid was 1 boss from stepping into TK and if a simple rule can't be obeyed just ASKING "hey is it cool we take people in here from the main raid?" the answer probably would have been yes, BUT some people don't really give a shit about extending that kind of respect I guess. It's not about being someone's bitch, it's about extending a respect for a rule...one of THREE this guild has. And if you can't follow that rule, what else are you gonna break?
Back to top Go down
unholier
Admin
unholier

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT Read this   IMPORTANT Read this I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:43 pm

First of all, my reply to Eddie:

ROFL.

And to Harklyn:

Um...who are you again? I don't even know you but peace out.

Am I controlling for asking raids to be cleared through me as well as your raid leader, and co-gm? /shrugs

Maybe so but guess what? It's just the rules of the guild and you all knew/know that.

As for being a cunt? I take it as compliment that the only word you can come up with is a one syllable word you overuse on a daily basis. Eddie hasn't cared for me in a long time and I really don't give a shit because I'm not here for him. I'm not here to raise anymore children and that's all he is to me. You can talk your shit but in the end, I still don't lose sleep over how you feel about me.

The bottom line is that I never tried to control people, I tried to keep control of 100 people in a guild that was MEANT to be family-oriented and turned into "LETS RAID FOR FAT LEWTS". So the more you want to lay it at my feet the more you prove that's all it was. I never asked for much and if it was too much to just give the courtesy of saying "hey, is this cool with you?" then by my standards, we're just as good without you guys. NO ONE ELSE has a problem giving that courtesy.

If anyone else feels they agree that the RULES are 'just too hard' to follow, you can all leave, too. I'm not CONTROLLING your accounts, I'm asking for people to just act like adults. Permission would've been granted had we known WTH was going on.

Just for the record, Eddie, you talk much shit and have no idea about what being a friend means. I won't lose any sleep or tears over you leaving.

I had a nice long talk with Angi after all this went down and explained my point of view. She understood BOTH mine and Carl's sides of what happened but since everyone else wants to jump in and cause drama ... and that's all it is...I'll show you just how controlling I am. I'll LEAVE your posts so people can see what you guys are really like Smile

As far as I'm concerned, this is a game. When I turn off the game, the game is gone. Good luck with everything!
Back to top Go down
Gravereign

Gravereign

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT Read this   IMPORTANT Read this I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:58 pm

Oh wait and ONE MORE THING! Don't give too much credit to the raging, out of control control freak "cunt" we all know as Lisa. It wasn't just her decision...OOPS. Guess there's another GM and another officer of the guild that both agreed with the decision before it was made. She doesn't control us, we work as a team.
Back to top Go down
unholier
Admin
unholier

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT Read this   IMPORTANT Read this I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:10 pm

My final word on this:

I sat down and had time to listen to Rob and Brandy because once all the drama started, I saw how the people involved in the "bashing" upset my family. Am I upset? No...No I'm not and I'm going to explain some things because I think that a) people in the guild deserve that and b) the people that have caused the drama forgot some very important facts.

When this guild first formed, I was asked to be the GM along with Brandy because Rob felt taken advantage of by people that he was so generous to. Brandy and I along with Rob have something going for us. We're all completely different. So what you guys get is 3 people who have looked at every different angle before deciding on what's best for Sovereign.

Before this summer began I let people know that it was going to be awhile before you guys saw me because I was going to start College and I have a lot of work to do for what I'm persuing. I also made it very clear that while they could run amok and play while I was gone, once summer was over we'd be back to business. "SO have fun!" I said.

Another fact I want to bring up is that when Sovereign first began, no one had any conflict with the exception of one or two people. Everyone got along, everyone was a courteous family member who said please and thank you and asked if it was cool to do things just out of respect. We asked because we cared how the actions of one or two affected the rest of us.

The raid clearance rule came because I was defending and protecting other people in our guild who were having conflicts. People were coming to me saying that they felt people were being taken from other raids and other people were saying they wanted a chance to be in both but couldn't because of conflicts of raid scheduling.

Being a GOOD GM -- I was setting out to ensure that all my members were happy by saying, please let us know what's going on so we can HELP you. Either by ensuring one raid didn't conflict with another, or that no one's toes were stepped on, or hey! maybe people needed help filling the raid (just like we did for Carl).

When I say I don't care what people think of me, I mean that. I don't explain myself to people ..unless they ask me. I don't feel it necessary. I was blue in the face telling everyone to PLEASE send me a tell or mail ..hell send me an IM if you had ANY QUESTIONS.

Am I unapproachable? If you feel that way, I'm sorry but I've left the door open since day one.

Here's another issue I'd like to point out. If you go to any other guild, they will tell you how to spec, when to raid, who to raid with, etc. We do not. We have never forced anyone to play something they didn't want to. We have extended ourselves to accomodate the entire guild and try our asses off to make sure the general feel was one of comfort and family.

To the problem children in the guild (mostly, former problem children, now) -- you're not fooling anyone.

When I approached Carl this afternoon, what I said was this:

"I wanted you to know that I removed your post about the TK run because it wasn't cleared by me and I'm not authorizing it. I wanted to come to you directly and handle this, I'm not sure where our miscommunication happened." (that's not verbatim but REALLY damn close. there was NO rude word used to him)

He got kind of rude and beligerent with me and I told him straight up. You don't have to understand WHY the rule is in place, you just have to respect it.

He wanted to get around the rule by saying "then I'll just stop making them Sovereign Raids" ..Okay then don't use my Message Boards.

He went on about how he didn't agree. Well ..that's fine but let's digress. I held a guild meeting that expressed the rule. I posted on the MB the rules and NOW he wants to argue about it? I have NO in-game guild email from him even though many of you have emailed me to discuss what you needed to and I addressed it as soon as I got it ..have any of YOU had a bad experience with how I handled your concerns? Speak up now.

If you disagree with the guild structure, I've told you all, you can leave. I didn't say it rudely either. I said it because it's YOUR money that you pay and you should be in a guild that you feel suits your needs. If Sovereign isn't it, then why are you here!?

I'm not -that- controlling that I hold you here against your own will.

What I'm trying to show you all, by this post, is that Eddie and Harklyn have used this as an excuse to lash out at me. And for what? LOL No one held them here against their will and Eddie's been talking about me, Rob, Sovereign to other people for awhile. Why was he still here? According to him "because he can". Good excuse o.O, right?

I allowed Eddie back in the guild to make Rob happy. Let me just put it out there, I haven't resolved any former issues I had with him and I just agreed to be polite and tolerate him to make Rob and the guild happy.

Is that how controlling I am? I deal with people that talk about me and smile politely so that others can hang out with their friend...and that makes me a cunt? Well, I can live with that, to be honest.

I will never let this game come between myself and my friends after it did once before. I've encountered some assholes in my time on the internet. Hell, I survived AOL for Christ's sake...but..since I've come to WoW, I've met some of the nicest people I'd ever care to meet....and then I've met some of the lowest, pathetic, waste of flesh, losers I'd ever care to meet.

That being said, I hope that you all understand, one of your three leaders has to be the bad guy. I stood up and took that job because I protect my family FIERCELY. Like a rabid dog. And they knew I had the strength to deal with "friends" who turn on friends.

Angi and Rick left because they have differing schedules. It hurt to see them go but as for the rest, may they enjoy their time on WOW and I guarantee I will not give them a second thought. This does not include the ones that left on good terms, please understand that if you left on good terms, I meant what I said to you. I'm addressing the idiots, right now.

I do what is in the best interest for this guild WITH the combined thoughts and agreement of Rob and Brandy and MOST times, Quan as well. I -never- act solely on what I want. Half the time, I'm too busy with my website, school, FOUR kids and life to even know what's going on. And if it bothers you guys that I'm not around, all I can do is apologize that I don't view this game as you do or prioritize it the way you do.

I enjoyed playing this game until recently when people made me have to enforce rules that were never necessary before. Until I couldn't sign on without there being some issue. Until I couldn't sign on without having to tell people to stop acting like a damn fool.

I know that some of you don't like me and I'm okay with that too. No one can like everyone. I've lived enough years to know that you cannot please everyone all the time and I refuse to be a "yes ma'am" friend or persona.

I hope that this explains my side of things and for those of you that don't know me, I hope that this gives you a better insight as to who I -really- am.

AND AGAIN.....I'm ALWAYS willing to listen and my door is ALWAYS open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT Read this   IMPORTANT Read this I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:06 am

Since I still have board access and I feel the need to post about why I left - here goes.

http://thebigbearbutt.com/2008/07/22/warm-reception-or-the-cold-shoulder/

In particular, these paragraphs:

Quote :
Any time you consider accepting a new member based on what he or she can do for your guild’s progression rather than on their merits as a person and potential new friend of the guild, you’re making an interesting choice, aren’t you?

If you seriously consider taking someone into your guild that you don’t really WANT to play with, because of their gear or knowledge or skill or class, then stop calling yourself a fun, friendly, casual guild.

You’re a progression guild. You might ALSO be fun, friendly, and casual, you might not have enjoyed much success in progression yet, or have a heavy raiding schedule, but you’re making recruitment choices based on progression goals. End of story.

It’s something I think that is critical for every GM and officer to think about.

How do you truly, in your heart, make your decisions when you invite someone into your guild?

I was happy in Sovereign when it was a family guild. Lisa's absence notwithstanding, because I knew about that and it was fine, Sov became, in my eyes, a progression guild. There were people who joined that not only did I not like, but were hard to get along with AND were rude and disrespectful. I tried to tell Rob, I tried to tell Brandy. I don't remember if I tried to tell Lisa. I'm sure I didn't succeed, at any rate.

What would have made things right for me? Gkicking the ones who were taken in for raiding. Nothing less. I wanted the family back.

Whether or not this is accurate, it's my viewpoint.

I am truly sorry for things I said to you, Lisa, at the end. I'd hope to leave on good terms. I thought Rob and I were okay, at least. I hadn't even seen Brandy on before I left, or for awhile after, so I haven't even been able to talk to her at all, and am now reluctant to, for the drama that might ensue.

It's sad to me. I had thought we were family, and things got bad.
Back to top Go down
Sodza

Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT Read this   IMPORTANT Read this I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:24 am

You are always welcome to talk to me. I'm not evil! And despite things lately, I'm not one to provoke drama.
Back to top Go down
unholier
Admin
unholier

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT Read this   IMPORTANT Read this I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:39 am

As far as your highlighted paragraph goes, I'd like to respond with this. Most of the times we asked people who we needed because guess what? I'm going to point out that it was -you- and others in our guild that wanted to hit up SSC and finish out KZ and because we never had enough people, we'd post AND bump our posts about needing people to fill raid slots. And it was -you- and others who supported our decision to get a couple of those new people to fill the raid in case someone couldn't make it.

Now, we've seen people come and go and that's fine with us. You have no idea how fine it is. I sat back and watched my guild swell up like a pregnant belly and finally the womb got too small. I told you over and over again these people will leave but you were impatient. You left like a thief in the night for /whatever/ reason you did.

I was angry because you, of all people, who I've defended and tried to accomodate and who I felt desevered the benefit of the doubt, lost faith in /me/. And so there you have it. I defend my family and you know that better than anyone. You've thanked me countless times for accepting you for who you are. There are no hard feelings between you and I, I am over the "event" but I'm going to be honest with you and everyone else.

I appreciate you still keeping up on the guild events but I ponder, why did you feel the need to comment on this one and not feel the need to respond when people called me a cunt. I'm just sayin....if you're going to continue reading and want to post, why tell us why you're leaving /now/. It's something I'm mulling over in my head as we speak.

People left over this that I expected to leave..and people left who I didn't. The funny thing is? All the people that came in, ASKED ME TO JOIN, I never recruited them. The /only/ person that left as result from this that actually made me frown was Fluffy. (this doesn't mean the people that left with kind words)

The truth of the matter is that people who left have always been "progression" people and we've done everything in /our/ power to let them know, we're NOT progression. We want to have FUN doing the content we've chosen.

We never did ANYTHING wrong. We said "Please ask...is this cool?" so that, as your leaders we could make sure that EVERYONE had a chance to do what they wanted. Wow. That's a ..foreign concept, right? I know. It's hard to wrap your mind around that so bear with me.

"Hey Rob, I'm thinking of running [insert raid name here]"
"Sure [insert name here], what would you like?"
"Thinking [insert raid name here] on Wednesday night"
"Hm...that's not a good night, [insert toon name here] runs a raid that night and we don't want to overstep that raid"

O. M. G. Becky!!! How DARE we tell these people what they can do!?!?!?!! /smirk

Is it becoming clear now? I do hope so. Because guess what....you're not in my tells/email when people are saying "Hey ..I wanted to do a Gruul and someone else is trying to do one. That's the only night I can do it so I want to go this one instead"

Hm...My response? HEY let's have TWO of these raids that accomodate MORE members, but let's do it so one isn't fucking over the other! Again, foreign concept, stay with me!

So I work with both raids ...both raid leaders. "Hey ..just let me know what days you're going to raid, what RAID you're doing so I can inform the people asking me and we don't step on [other guy's] toes."

OH FUCKING CHRIST ON A POGO STICK PLZ BURN ME AT THE CROSS NAO!

/smirk2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT Read this   IMPORTANT Read this I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:49 am

Quote :
I appreciate you still keeping up on the guild events but I ponder, why did you feel the need to comment on this one and not feel the need to respond when people called me a cunt. I'm just sayin....if you're going to continue reading and want to post, why tell us why you're leaving /now/. It's something I'm mulling over in my head as we speak.

Firstly, I didn't respond when people called you names because there was nothing I could say that would make a difference in anyone's mind.

Secondly, I'm telling you why because I still wish you could see my viewpoint. You say it's not a progression guild, but it is, in my eyes. I see you want to get back to family, but when I left, it was progression.

Yes, I wanted to progress, but I also said that I didn't think it was a good idea to recruit based on that.

I didn't leave like a thief in the night. I left as I did because I knew what would happen if I talked to you or Rob or Brandy. I'd talked to Rob about it before, in fact, and ended up feeling guilty for even thinking about leaving. Whether he 'caused' me to feel that way or whether I just took things wrong, that's how it was. I did what I felt was right for me and didn't want to deal with the conversations of why it would be a bad idea. As well, there were those conversations we'd had about my worry of being kicked out of the guild.

I doubt you can see my point of view, but those are my reasons.
Back to top Go down
unholier
Admin
unholier

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT Read this   IMPORTANT Read this I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:03 am

Yeah...I guess that's what has me vexed the most. You were so worried about being kicked out that you left. No sarcasm there, just, has me sorta "???"

Everyone has their reasons. If you considered it a "progression" guild because I let them progress for a summer, than that's how you feel. I told you it'd be back to business when I got back.

It is what it is.
Back to top Go down
Gravereign

Gravereign

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT Read this   IMPORTANT Read this I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:09 am

All I wanna know is why the control freak hasn't deleted/locked shit yet? I'm tired of listening to all these people boohoo about our fuckin decisions. We don't pay your 15 a month and you don't pay ours. Our guild CUNTS, don't like it? Leave and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. I love you, you don't make me mad, as you can see, my IRL too is, worth more than this damn game and all the QQ and boohoo, and I got away from it (the game) a long time ago...it's a recreation. I just feel sorry for you drama queens....it's like Days of our Lives or some shit...you can't live without drama. Some of you should venture off it for a while as well...seriously.

Oh and yah...I hope I do offend you cocksuckers Very Happy I live to get under your skin. Try some shit, see how vindictive and personal I can get. Please.
Back to top Go down
unholier
Admin
unholier

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT Read this   IMPORTANT Read this I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:08 pm

Eddiemak wrote:
and you paid my account when....i dont need anyones permission to run in a raid....period....

edited-5:22 server- i pulled all my toons cuz i cant stand bein controlled by a giant cunt that cant function unless she has full power over everything....peace out anti-christ...

My mommy said "you didn't respond to the Anti-christ comment!"

She found it pretty funny because she knew I took it as a compliment OH YEAH and the anti-christ was born of someone ELSE Very Happy

Where's Cat? I know she's giving me a high five and OPAH! right about now. She gets turned on when someone calls her a cunt...I GOT CALLED THE ANTI-CHRIST! I WIN!!!
Back to top Go down
darquekittie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT Read this   IMPORTANT Read this I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:30 pm

Congratulations to my sister on this blessed event. Not only to be called a cunt, but to also be called the anti-christ Twisted Evil ... ALL IN ONE DAY! The heavens, and/or hells have shone down on you... or up to you today.

-reflects- You got called a cunt...

Mom is so proud of you... Im sure she is. Her oldest baby... the anti-christ.

Eddie, you're an asshole, and that isn't worthy of a congratulatory comment.
Back to top Go down
Malsumis

Malsumis

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT Read this   IMPORTANT Read this I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:46 am

TO THE GM/OFFICERS

LISA: I know you're proud of your compliments, but I honestly believe now would be a good time to eliminate this thread before things get worse.

BRANDY: Happy Birthday. You're Old now. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA /deepbreath HAHAHAHAAHHA =P

ROB: No matter what guild i'm in or what server I play on.... you still suck =P

QUAN: Ironman > TDK nuff said.
Back to top Go down
unholier
Admin
unholier

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT Read this   IMPORTANT Read this I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:17 am

Why in the hell should I remove the compliments? Why in the hell should I remove the thread? I think it's clear that leaving it shows what's really going on. I'm sorry but I don't think my sister's "compiments" were drama. I thought it was funny as hell and making LIGHT of the situation. I'd rather LAUGH at being called a cunt / anti-christ then "QQ" about it Smile

JOKER > TDK/IRONMAN
Back to top Go down
unearthed

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT Read this   IMPORTANT Read this I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:25 am

Had a sleepless night last night and was bored so I decided to stop by the Guild forum to try and get some hints for leveling and such. What I found was much more entertaining, and frustrating, than the game.

As I continued to read, I was taken back by some of the juvenile exchanges that have been posted (if you're offended by that - then yeah, I'm referring to yours) I couldn't resist the opportunity to clear a few things up.

Addressing the "Anti-Christ" comment;

Interesting that you would chose that as your opinion of Lisa because anyone who knows Lisa, knows she is a very private person.

However... anyone who REALLY knows Lisa knows there are several layers to her. To strangers, she is a product of her environment (...think about it!); to acquaintances, she is ... patient to an extent, but rub her the wrong way and she will let you know about it. But, to the people she is closest to, she is an open, honest, respectful, compassionate, caring and generous person - many times to a fault. Her life revolves around her family, which includes the chosen few she embraces into her world. Once in, she regards them as family, and will protect them as such.

UNFORTUNATLEY for some... she was raised by the rule "DON'T FUCK WITH THE CUBS or you will see, hear, and feel a suppressed wrath that would frighten Beelzebub himself!"

So, on behalf of my BEAUTIFUL daugher, my 'GOOFY-ASS' son-in-law, my 'adopted' daughters, and myself, I say to you, THANK-YOU for the compliment! It is such a good feeling to know the gauntlet has successfully been passed!

With regard to the "cunt" remark; Seriously.. was that your best attempt at an insult? If so, I refer to the following response.

I pay my $15 a month to play this game -just like the rest of you.

I do not find it as easy to play as you 'younger minds' - at times, it is a struggle for me. But, I joined it to be able to share a common playground with my family, and to meet new friends. Having this forum to turn to for instruction and advice is something i will be referring to for such in the middle of the night when no one is online. Having said that,

I've witnessed the time, effort, expense, and sacrifices (forfeited family days) that go along with being a GM long before I joined. I appreciated all work and dedication the GMs put into it then, as I do now.

To the GMs; It appears that a few of the guild members are under the impression their toon level catapoults them to GM status when, in fact, all they have managed to do is raise the level of aggro in this forum to an unacceptable level.

So, don't let hem 'bait' you with their CHILDISH remarks like, 'bet you won't post this'.. etc. (::pictures toungues wagging all over the place:Smile

You have my vote to edit, annotate, or remove any post and/or MEMBER who doesn't respect you, or the purpose of this forum.

I hope that clears things up for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Gravereign

Gravereign

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT Read this   IMPORTANT Read this I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:38 am

But Mom....I like being acting like a juvenile sometimes. >.> I have to be the grown up when I'm not online.
Back to top Go down
unearthed

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT Read this   IMPORTANT Read this I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:21 pm

to Rob:
/stab with krol blade
Razz

It has been brought to my attention that I did not hit "spell check" on my previous posts.

Guild members had to learn another language to correspond in the games chat forum. I'm sure they can forgive a few typos.

to Cat;
You bet I was ...It was a RED BANNER DAY! cheers Sorry you weren't here to celebrate with us.
Back to top Go down
sunari

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT Read this   IMPORTANT Read this I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:42 am

unearthed wrote:
to Rob:
/stab with krol blade
Razz

I heard that since you can now dual wield krol blades.....that Chuck Norris has had 2 of them surgically implanted in his feet...so now his round house can chop your face off.

...consider this thread....HIJACKED!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/WhiskeyBendr
Ron

Ron

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT Read this   IMPORTANT Read this I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:31 pm

sunari wrote:
unearthed wrote:
to Rob:
/stab with krol blade
Razz

I heard that since you can now dual wield krol blades.....that Chuck Norris has had 2 of them surgically implanted in his feet...so now his round house can chop your face off.

...consider this thread....HIJACKED!! lol!

Michael Phelps is the new Chuck Norris. He's like non-bearded swimming Jesus to the Chuckpocalypse
Back to top Go down
http://denofgeek.com
Sodza

Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT Read this   IMPORTANT Read this I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:43 am

Michael Phelps isn't human. That All American face is nothing but disaster for whoever follows him. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT Read this   IMPORTANT Read this I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:28 pm

Sodza wrote:
Michael Phelps isn't human. That All American face is nothing but disaster for whoever follows him. Evil or Very Mad

I don't know about All American face, he's kind of got big jug ears and a Mongoloid head. kind of like albino
Back to top Go down
http://denofgeek.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT Read this   IMPORTANT Read this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT Read this
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next