Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lisa, Brandy and Rob

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Falina

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Lisa, Brandy and Rob Empty
PostSubject: Lisa, Brandy and Rob   Lisa, Brandy and Rob I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:06 am

I know this really doesn't belong here, but this is the most active area right now and quite frankly wasn't sure exactly where to put this so I just stuck it here.

I just want to start by saying how much I have enjoyed my time with this guild and what a pleasure it has been getting to know everyone.

Now that I said that, I would like to put to words what a lot of the guild is feeling right now. Where does this guild stand? I know Lisa is going to school and Brandy and Rob haven't felt like playing. But where does that leave us? Because right now other than Chris (and Quan when he is on) we are essencially leaderless. People are dropping left and right from guild and those that remain seem to feel like they are in limbo with not knowing if our leaders are ever planning to come back. I can't speak for everyone, but there have been a number of people that have talked to me about their feelings on where this guild is headed.

A guild needs a leader who is able to be there and a group of officers willing to handle the day to day guild stuff. Right now we don't have that. I know real life is more important than a game and I totally understand getting burned out.

I guess the overall questions I am trying to get at here is..

Lisa, Brandy and Rob, are you planning to come back to the game and take back the leadership of the guild? If you plan to come back but not any time in the near future, what would be the chances of promoting someone else to guild leader until such time that you do come back? If you don't plan to come back, would you concider handing the guild over to someone who has the time and is willing to lead the guild?

I love you guys and hope that you do come back, but while you are deciding whether or not you are going to come back, the guild needs some leadership or it is going to continue to crumble. I have been in too many guilds in my 3+ years of this game that have crumbled and disbanded. I don't want to see that happen to this guild.

If you could please let us know where you guys and the guild stand I am sure it would make everyone feel a lot better.

Lisa2
Back to top Go down
unholier
Admin
unholier

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Lisa, Brandy and Rob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa, Brandy and Rob   Lisa, Brandy and Rob I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:27 am

Well I resepect that you feel the way you do. However, it is still mine, Rob, Brandy's guild and I'm not going to just hand it over to people. I'm upset that Quan has taken things out of the guild bank the way he has and that's being remedied. However, the guild is our "home" and our home isn't going to be handed over to someone else which, if/when we come back, might not give it back.

This isn't about raiding. This isn't about anything but friends having a common place to hang out. If you want to raid, go raid. But life ..real life..is more important at the moment than this. I'm sorry. Our accounts are still active, we haven't left. But as far as when we're coming back? No one knows. There's a lot shit going on that's not going to be discussed on public boards.

If you feel you have to leave, we more than understand, we aren't askign people to hang on for us. We're just giving you a place to be if you choose to stay.
Back to top Go down
http://unsaintly.com

Lisa, Brandy and Rob
Page 1 of 1