Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My name is, my name is..

Go down 
+18
pheledra
Galorne
Mav
Sanavi
Sigmar
Kenny
harklyn
Katherinne
Unblew
Zohn
Gravereign
Reguba
Malsumis
pheonix
Ron
unholier
Sodza
Alcedonia
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Reguba

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-12

My name is, my name is.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 8:40 pm

Evening folks, names Regooba, but I suppose ya'll can call me Cameron. I am a jester at heart and a teddy bear on the outside, do not believe Taffy tells you otherwise! I'm currently in Texas so if any of ya'll wanna go do something some time, just lemme know! I love making puns and getting out of trouble with technicalities. If you think you outlast me in a discussion, I'll let you know now, I'm a customer service desk clerk! I put on that that name tag and I start lying my ass off! Well most of the time, I actually try to help the customers out, but when I get the assholes and the crazy ladies, watch out!

I'm 21, *insert modesty chip* a dashingly good looking fellow *chip fries*.... I stand out in a crowd with my fedex jacket and cap! Anyway I originally have a toon on this server since beta named Reguba, he's still prolly on the armory, appearently Blizz didn't like a mod I was using to say different quotes and banned my account for it. But I rerolled a pally and decided to rereroll a hunter =P, not that I don't like Goob or nothing, just miss my hunter and his pewpew! If you ever need me, I'm on any of my three toons, Regooba, Baelgun, and Lyfebane.

-Reg
Back to top Go down
http://protpallypower.blogspot.com/
Gravereign

Gravereign

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 9:12 pm

Ok so I look at all of you people and your eloquently witty posts and wish to do one thing.

Puke my fucking guts out. So here goes.

I'm Rob. Your lewd, crude, tattooed, obnoxious, always arrogant and often lovable raid leader. As previously stated, I am a dick and enjoy being so. I tried the "kindler gentler" Grave persona and my raids went to shit because of it, so as you all got a taste of earlier in the week I've started to revert to my old "in your face with my cock and balls" style of leading raids. Fuck up and I'll stomp a mudhole in you and leave you hangin for the rest of the raid to point and laugh at.

I'll give you the shirt off my back if I think you're a stand up person and fuck you face down with a sand paper condom if I think you've intentionally hurt me or one of mine. I'm loyal to a fault (ask Lisa) and very protective of the folks I consider friends. Fear no one (save Lisa..and yes I FEAR her...as well you all should) and I'll tell you to your face if I think you're a piece of shit. So have no qualms about me talking shit behind your back because if I say something while you're not around, I'll say it while you're around as well.

Peace, Love, and Hairgrease.

Rob
Back to top Go down
unholier
Admin
unholier

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 9:29 pm

Alcedonia wrote:
rofl, beefy boy, are ya? Beefy boys need love too. Just not from my dom.. Er.. Not from Lisa! [plz don't crop me miss!]

Oh it's on now woman
Back to top Go down
http://unsaintly.com
Alcedonia

Alcedonia

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 10:19 pm

Rob's my male alter ego. Be afraid.

And bring it on Mami! I invite you! <3
Back to top Go down
Zohn

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:30 am

It's 2:30.

I'm Ryan. I play here because it's fun. I'm not very good at the game but I'm learning. Jelly is the spatial woman that I can be seen with a lot. She's going to be the best healer ever. We like to kill pirates. Lots of them.
Back to top Go down
pheonix

Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:26 am

Ron wrote:
Alcedonia wrote:
Nope, that's kid stuff, lol.

It's a whole big orgy situation up there. They go through a lot of olive oil.

less fatting?

Grave make sure you use the condom with the sand paper facing out.. otherwise that's just masocism!!
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 3:15 pm

Alcedonia wrote:
rofl, beefy boy, are ya? Beefy boys need love too.

Is that an offer to join your Cowboy State polyamory collective?
Back to top Go down
http://denofgeek.com
Alcedonia

Alcedonia

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 12:23 am

Let me just say.. Oh hell no.

Ron wrote:
Alcedonia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Malsumis

Malsumis

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 12:12 pm

Well, since everyone was so witty and creative with thier posts, apparently my simple straight to the point Die in a Fire won't suffice.....

I'm Rick, more commonly refered to as Rob v2.0. Ya think he's an ass? heh. Yea, he is. And can be, with good reason. I operate on the same principles as he does. Deathly loyal to those I call friend, but fuck up... Yea... he might stomp a mudhole in your ass and leave ya to the pointin and laughin. I get done with ya? Your shrink can retire in a year a millionaire.

Normally, I keep my mouth shut. Rob, Lisa and B ask me to behave. For good reason. They let me loose? Yea... women and children might wanna sign off at that time. I've very much a good guy, really... I'm an instance whore to a fault. I can sit in raids or instances from sun up to sun down and it won't phase me in the slightest.... until the wife comes callin, then I cut and run like a bitch.

Alcedonia (Ang) is my better half. She has a tendancy to play Mal for me if a raid starts before I get off work. She's got a good idea what she's doin, so no worries there. Ya ever need a run through something, gimme a holler. I'm not in this game for the gear, I jst love to raid and instance. I'll DPS anytime, any place.... just don't ask me to heal.

I've literally played every class to one degree or another, played most specs.. I can kinda sorta tank... not that great at it, Can't heal to save my own life much less anyone elses... DPS is my calling. Honestly so far, Shammy dps is my favorite. I miss my old horde rogue, but oh well.

And anyone who says a Shammy can't DPS? Bring me and Sodza to your group.... hope you got a damn good tank.... cause he's gonna have a bitch of a time keepin threat off us.

Ok, enough talk. Now...

D...I...A...F k,thx
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 3:37 pm

Alcedonia wrote:
Let me just say.. Oh hell no.

Ron wrote:
Alcedonia wrote:

Harsh, I'm THAT objectionable? Sad
Back to top Go down
Unblew

Unblew

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 5:58 am

I used to raid with Grave and Company with Blewbelle, back when she could do the twist in treeform. Once I got to 70 though, it seemed that feral dps was more needed in the groups I went to 5-mans with, so Blew turned to the wild side and has never looked back.

The person behind the keyboard is Cynthia, I live in Pennsylvania with my husband and a dwindling pack of hounds. I'm a graphic designer currently in between jobs and freelancing from home (what a great time to be looking for a job!), and also paint a lot of dog portraits in pastel, acrylic and oil.

Many of my characters have Cyan (close to Cyn) or blue in their names; my forum name is a tribute to all the "Uns" in Sovereign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:45 am

Hi Cynthia! Great to see you post. Smile
Back to top Go down
pheonix

Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:49 am

PS..
grave rubs babies heads with buttered toast!!
Back to top Go down
Katherinne

Katherinne

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:55 pm

Hi all,

I'm Donna.. live in South Carolina up near the mountains. Right now I'm an admin assistant for a millwork sales department but I used to work in our family business.

Have a ton of alts but just never get around to staying on them cause I love playing Kath so much. I moved to WoW from DAOC and before that it was a year of Everhell. Done a bit in SWG and COH too and have an ongoing membership in LOTRO.

Of course I absolutely love PC's and anything to do with them, technology in general, boardgames, movies, music, astronomy, history, and books.

No pets right now but I used to have two cats.
Back to top Go down
unholier
Admin
unholier

PostSubject: ohai!   My name is, my name is.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:48 am

Welcome to our bus ride, Donna! Tour d' Insanity
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:17 pm

Katherinne wrote:
Have a ton of alts but just never get around to staying on them cause I love playing Kath so much. I moved to WoW from DAOC and before that it was a year of Everhell. Done a bit in SWG and COH too and have an ongoing membership in LOTRO.

Ugh, why weren't you here a month ago when I needed someone with extensive RPG experience?!
Back to top Go down
Katherinne

Katherinne

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:34 pm

umm, I have been... three years now. Laughing Where were you?

Why would you need someone with extensive experience? Not that I have any.
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:56 pm

I needed someone with play experience in DAoC, SWG, CoX, and other MMORPGs for a magazine article I was commissioned to do. It's done now, so too late!
Back to top Go down
Katherinne

Katherinne

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:23 am

Well oh darn, that would have been fun! I liked DAOC a lot, still miss the community on my server but alas, you can't go back. They've all moved to other things too.
Back to top Go down
harklyn

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: mm... names... what is a name, anyway?   My name is, my name is.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:29 pm

ok, I'm a noob to the guild, but not to the game. Harklyn is my main, I also have a mage and a rogue that I play occasionally..

most people call me Hark, or Wa (don't ask.. loooong story). hark is a 375 chanter, tailor, and cook.. also an affliction spec'd lock..

I enjoy sunshine and long walks in the park... wait... wrong forum.... EVERYTHING SHALL DIE!!! :
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:36 am

BMA..You guys know who the hell I am. If ya dont, then you just call me MR. Asshole. TY. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:51 am

Kenny wrote:
BMA..You guys know who the hell I am. If ya dont, then you just call me MR. Asshole. TY. Twisted Evil

I like how the men in this guild is fighting over who is the biggest asshole.
Back to top Go down
unholier
Admin
unholier

PostSubject: MWAHAHAHAHA   My name is, my name is.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:54 am

I think it's disturbing that they want to be called a shitty orifice =X
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:58 am

Admin wrote:
I think it's disturbing that they want to be called a shitty orifice =X

Need to rename the guild Baby Wipes, because it's all assholes.
Back to top Go down
unholier
Admin
unholier

PostSubject: <--- Dead   My name is, my name is.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:35 am

ROFLMGDAO!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My name is, my name is..   My name is, my name is.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My name is, my name is..
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Homepage: :: General Topics :: Hi! My Name is.....-
Jump to: