Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi Everyone.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lillypartkai

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Hi Everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Hi Everyone.   Hi Everyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:21 pm

Hi i'm Lillypartkai level 70 night elf rogue, i am one of the foundering memebers of Indecent. and i'm looking to beable to join your guild to progess into futher raids. I really like the poeple in my guild but we are not really get any where really. i have raiding a few times with you guys. and i would really like to beable to keep going in raids. I have a good knownlage of raid from 60. but really i'm looking to have fun and being able to do thing that my guild i am in cant really do right now. I have a level 70 Elem Shaman, and a level 70 REsto that i am going to be leaving in our guild if you guys let me come in.

I'm a really nice person, funny, random. Just looking to beable to make new Friends and have lots of fun.

Is it also possible if i am able to joinmy level 53 Holy Priest Girl Friend would be welcome into the guild also? I would rather not leave her behide. Very Happy

Well hope to talk with you guys soon.
Back to top Go down
unholier
Admin
unholier

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Hi Everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting   Hi Everyone. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:38 am

Hey Lilly, I just wanted you to know that we have closed recruiting with two people already still pending so at this time we are not taking any more people. We hope that you continue to run with us when there are openings and we'll keep you guys in mind when we reopen the recruiting doors.

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
http://unsaintly.com

Hi Everyone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Homepage: :: General Topics :: Recruiting-
Jump to: