Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help needed with acquiring mats ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Help needed with acquiring mats ... Empty
PostSubject: Help needed with acquiring mats ...   Help needed with acquiring mats ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 12:02 am

I need the spellstrike set, as y'all mostly know. I'm putting my huntard on hold until I get this done, so that by next week Tuesday I can knock Gruul on his ass - well, with help of course.

To this end, I am having to gather a total of:

20 spellcloth (1 spellcloth = imbued netherweave x 1, primal mana x 1, primal fire x 1)
10 primal mights

I have the imbued netherweave already. I have 5 primal mana, and 1 primal fire. I need 5 more primal mana and 9 primal fire.

I'm not lookin' for handouts, I'm gonna be busting my ass this weekend to get what I can. That said, if anyone has anything they can contribute I would gladly accept help. I'm going to be partly farming for mats, partly farming for gold to just buy mats off the AH. I'm having trouble with the fire primals specifically - the mana is easy for me to come by. The mights I think I will have to buy, so that's where the gold comes in. I'll get that from dailies.

So I guess I'm really asking for help farming 9 more primal fires. Smile
Back to top Go down
Malsumis

Malsumis

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Help needed with acquiring mats ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help needed with acquiring mats ...   Help needed with acquiring mats ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:58 am

Suspect

I see you farming primals in shadowmoon vaaaaaalley... ten cents an hours good money when y.....

Oh.. ooops. song stuck in my head again.
Back to top Go down

Help needed with acquiring mats ...
Page 1 of 1