Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunday night ZA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eleran

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Sunday night ZA Empty
PostSubject: Sunday night ZA   Sunday night ZA I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:12 pm

So with a little progression this week for ZA I'd like the members of my little group to let me know if/when they are available any weekday for a 90min -2 hour run of the place. I am just trying to get a feel for everyone's availability if we dont have enough I wont push it. I am using boards because keeping track of 10 IGM mail is just a pain.

I think with a little more practice we can do the first 3 timers no problem, would have had 2 if not for eagle boss bugging. Timers lead to bear mounts or more ugly shit brown items from ZA.
Back to top Go down
Galorne

Galorne

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Sunday night ZA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday night ZA   Sunday night ZA I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:54 pm

Unfortunately my work schedule changes from week to week. However, if there's a certain day that most people can agree on, I can try to get that night off every week (I have a lot of pull in my store).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phoenix66
Unblew

Unblew

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Sunday night ZA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday night ZA   Sunday night ZA I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:40 pm

The only week night I have free is Monday night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunday night ZA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday night ZA   Sunday night ZA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday night ZA
Page 1 of 1