Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interest in ZA runs

Go down 
+3
Sodza
unholier
pheonix
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pheonix

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Interest in ZA runs Empty
PostSubject: Interest in ZA runs   Interest in ZA runs I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:21 am

I've done full clears of ZA on my warlock and clears up to the linx on my warrior. This is a fun but very challenging place. I know Grave normally runs them but am interested in seeing who is interested in going on a steady weekly basis. I have a set group type that I always did it with and would like to keep that general format with a minimum of variation.
2 tanks (min)
1 mage (min)
3 healers min (1 resto druid)
4 dps. (locks, rogues, mages, all the other pew pew guys)

This is going to be a regular thing but everyone has a real life to attend to. I would like to do this on Thursday nights. invites will be going out at 7:45pm and first pull at 8:00 sharp. Just list here to see interest and then we'll go from there Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Maybe, baby ...   Interest in ZA runs I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:03 am

I would go on a weekly basis IF:

(Edited so I don't sound like such a bitch!)

Lynne
Back to top Go down
pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Interest in ZA runs   Interest in ZA runs I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:43 am

Sovereign loot rules are no different than any other guilds rules, so there should be no problem with that. I would prefer to get an all Sovereign run going with minimal outside help. This is to see general interest not a sign up.

Once we see we have some serious interest then let's put it up on WoW-raider. And to be honest I really don't care who leads. I just read the post of looking for people to step up so grave doesn't have to do it all. I stepped up. If someone else wants to lead, I love that then all I have to worry about is tanking stuff and making sure squishies don't get squished. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interest in ZA runs   Interest in ZA runs I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:44 am

I'm fine with you leading, and I appreciate that you've stepped up1
Back to top Go down
unholier
Admin
unholier

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: WOOT   Interest in ZA runs I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:37 pm

Ill go if you lead it drunk!

hell, I'll go anyway Very Happy

Rogue ftw
Back to top Go down
http://unsaintly.com
Sodza

Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Interest in ZA runs   Interest in ZA runs I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:51 pm

I'd go when I could, for sure. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gravereign

Gravereign

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Interest in ZA runs   Interest in ZA runs I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:12 am

Fully approve of this, was actually going it ask if you were interested in doing so when I'm not available and Thursday night is perfect. Of course, as I stated earlier if I'm not gone from my house for 18 freakin hours at work that day I'd love to attend.
Back to top Go down
Malsumis

Malsumis

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Interest in ZA runs   Interest in ZA runs I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 12:28 pm

I'd be all over that shit!.... except I don't get off work until about 9:30 server... so yea, basically screwed there. Shit happens.

Any night other than wed, thur, fri, and I'm all over it.
Back to top Go down
Taffy

Taffy

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Interest in ZA runs   Interest in ZA runs I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:50 pm

HOLY NOVAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean...

I come heal kk Smile

I will most likely be around for it whenever, just leave a post up and let me know when and where and who to do...i mean kill.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/toranoko

PostSubject: Re: Interest in ZA runs   Interest in ZA runs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:06 pm

*closes her eyes when Taffy runs around doing her nova thing so she doesn't get motion sick again*

You got your at least one mage here, PD. Smile Frost ftw!
Back to top Go down
pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Interest in ZA runs   Interest in ZA runs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:29 pm

Taffy= guild magepriestank... the horror!! crap she pulled again... this might just hurt alittle!
Back to top Go down
Lor

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Interest in ZA runs   Interest in ZA runs I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 8:15 pm

I'm Interested!
Lor
Back to top Go down
unholier
Admin
unholier

PostSubject: hmm   Interest in ZA runs I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:35 am

in taffy or the raid?

/runs
Back to top Go down
Sodza

Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Interest in ZA runs   Interest in ZA runs I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:41 am

I think one of the raid rules for this should be:

All raiders must show up 15 minutes prior to invites and be ready to pull. This means you must have in your possession alcohol. Sexual harassment will not only be encouraged, but graded. The tanks will be on a strict must-drink-after-wipe-policy. Holy Nova earns bonus points if it kills the other AoEers.
Back to top Go down
unholier
Admin
unholier

PostSubject: amendum   Interest in ZA runs I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:45 am

Also add:

Assholes who wipe the murderous Rogue for not hugging the mob's nuts will have to play the Asshole Game.

Spread cheeks, tuck a piece of toliet paper between them, light end of toliet paper, run around in circle until you "put out the fire"
Back to top Go down
pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Interest in ZA runs   Interest in ZA runs I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 8:44 am

Sodza wrote:
I think one of the raid rules for this should be:

All raiders must show up 15 minutes prior to invites and be ready to pull. This means you must have in your possession alcohol. Sexual harassment will not only be encouraged, but graded. The tanks will be on a strict must-drink-after-wipe-policy. Holy Nova earns bonus points if it kills the other AoEers.

CAn't play this game.. after two wipes.. I just drink everytime I'm not talking!!! hour into the run your tank will be tanking a squirrel while the raid is screaming it's over here silly!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interest in ZA runs   Interest in ZA runs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interest in ZA runs
Page 1 of 1