Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SSC Raid for the upcoming weeks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pheonix

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-02-13

SSC Raid for the upcoming weeks Empty
PostSubject: SSC Raid for the upcoming weeks   SSC Raid for the upcoming weeks I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:48 am

If SSC is our spot next week after gruuls. We damn well better one shot that MF'er, I think lurker should be the first boss since we need 3 tanks with the appropriate resist gear for Hydros. I haven't even begun to talk to grave about which of us will be tanking which transistion let alone get the gear yet. PS benny.. most likely you will be tanking the spawns since you do that AOE tanking so well and the pally resist gear looks sooooooooo funny it's hilarious!!

Let's start some discussion here if we are serious about this.
Back to top Go down
Sodza

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: SSC Raid for the upcoming weeks   SSC Raid for the upcoming weeks I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:16 am

all adds r belong to me! cheers
Back to top Go down
pheonix

PostSubject: Re: SSC Raid for the upcoming weeks   SSC Raid for the upcoming weeks I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:51 am

you can have em those SOB's hurt!!
Back to top Go down
Sodza

PostSubject: Re: SSC Raid for the upcoming weeks   SSC Raid for the upcoming weeks I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 12:06 pm

a pally tank is a masochist by heart. if we only tank 1, god kills a kitten. Sad
Back to top Go down
pheonix

PostSubject: Re: SSC Raid for the upcoming weeks   SSC Raid for the upcoming weeks I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 2:36 pm

here is the resist gear that has to be MADE "
nature tank
nature gear

frost tank
frost gear

Benny you will have to get a mix of both. Sad

Last edited by pheonix on Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sodza

PostSubject: Re: SSC Raid for the upcoming weeks   SSC Raid for the upcoming weeks I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 9:16 pm

120 of each resist minimum. And a flask of chromatic wonder.
Back to top Go down
Malsumis

Malsumis

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: SSC Raid for the upcoming weeks   SSC Raid for the upcoming weeks I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:41 pm

Well, since Mal is becoming more of a Kara Alt run assistant and grinding bitch, I'll keep my eyes open for any FR or NR plate. May not be able to go, but don't mean I can't help.
Back to top Go down
Sodza

PostSubject: Re: SSC Raid for the upcoming weeks   SSC Raid for the upcoming weeks I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 5:25 am

Doesn't have to be plate. Can be cloth or leather as well since elemental damage ignores armor. Smile Stamina, defense, resists. Have to stay uncrittable and have the max resist for the frost/nature tanks.
Back to top Go down
Lor

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: SSC Raid for the upcoming weeks   SSC Raid for the upcoming weeks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:52 pm

I don't have resist gear, but I would love to help!
Lor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SSC Raid for the upcoming weeks   SSC Raid for the upcoming weeks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SSC Raid for the upcoming weeks
Page 1 of 1