Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag)

Go down 
+5
unholier
thefluffyone
Galorne
Alcedonia
Unblew
9 posters
AuthorMessage

July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag) Empty
PostSubject: July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag)   July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:20 am

Combining this into one post, but the goal this week is gruul's and mags. I'll be reviewing videos and the such to familarize myself with mags. However the ruleset stays the same, if you have any doubts as to the way the midnight raids are run refer to the ruleset section of http://sovereign.heavenforum.org/raids-f4/midnight-gruul-july-23-1159pm-t226.htm that post.

First, Kara

T1 - Baean
T2 - Jasymn
H1 - Sneakyshock
H2 - darkwish
E1 - Trephination
D1 - Dorianx
D2 - Phoenix
D3 - Jirram
D4 - Blew
D5 - Fluffy

Gruuls / Mags List. This list will differ slightly from the original Gruul's list in slot section, due to tailoring to complete both mags and gruul's

T1 - Baean (warrior)
T2 - Dorianx (warrior)
T3 - Floranna (druid!)
OT1 - Benefactus (Paladin)
OT2 - Jasymn (Druid!)
H1 - Hidria (Shaman)
H2 - Nianthis (druid)
H3 - Darkwish (priest)
H4 - aerieanna (Paladin)
H5 - Sneakyshock (Shaman)
H6 - inmanhawk (Paladin)
H7 - Pheledra (Shaman)
Warlock 1 - Harklyn (Warlock)
Warlock 2 - Ryanperr (Warlock)
Hunter 1 - Jirram
Hunter 2 - Sigmar
Hunter 3 - Velos
Boomkyn -
Firemage - Celyn
Dps 1 - Lumecast (SP)
Dps 2 - Phoenix (Fire Mage!)
Dps 3 - Blew (SP)
Dps 4 - Malsumis (elemental shaman)
Dps 5 - Tadiefor (Ret Pally)
Dps 6 - Telus (Enhance shaman)
Dps 7 - Fluffydoom (Rogue)

Oh P.S. If you can't commit to both of them.. get with me in game, I really don't want to lose half the raid after we get out of gruul's or because of a simple bump in the road.

Your 'go to people for the gruul's / mags run goes as follow

Raid Leaders
Baean
Bigsho (on whatever character he lands on)

Healing Co-ordinator
Alcedonia (pending re-activation of account)

One final note. If you know someone that wants to come, make sure they check here, check the rules and let me know in game!

Last edited by Baean on Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:22 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Unblew

Unblew

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag)   July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:02 am

You can take the question mark off, I'm in!
Back to top Go down
Alcedonia

Alcedonia

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag)   July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:31 am

My accounts gone for a while, until the first at the very soonest. Sorry babe. Sad
Back to top Go down
Galorne

Galorne

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag)   July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:42 am

I've done mags a few times myself, Carl, so I'm willing to give any kind of advice or tips as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phoenix66
thefluffyone

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag)   July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:49 am

fluffy is down if you need meh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag)   July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:26 pm

Ok blew, I hadn't been able to ask you yet so I wasn't sure!

Also, anyone that has done mags before feel free to IM me in the game. (Pre raids) I'm watching video's and brushing up on my strats but that extra little insight is often good. I just might not do it exactly how you like! It's ok!
Back to top Go down
unholier
Admin
unholier

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag)   July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:27 pm

As far as a Gruul's run, I think you need to make sure that it doesn't interfere with Rob's raids. If we don't have enough people for SSC he always runs them through Gruuls. So be sure that the people you are taking are not bringing toons that would be going on Fri/Sat.

I'm going to need everyone that is wanting to lead raids on off days clear that through me, like we agreed so we can ensure no one's overlapping please Smile ty.
Back to top Go down
http://unsaintly.com

PostSubject: Re: July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag)   July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:42 am

Back to top Go down
Eddiemak

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag)   July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:42 pm

telus said he will go again
Back to top Go down
Alcedonia

Alcedonia

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag)   July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:02 am

I'll be back Friday, Sunday at the very latest, depending how pay days fall. <3
Back to top Go down
unholier
Admin
unholier

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag)   July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:50 am

Baean wrote:
http://sovereign.heavenforum.org/raids-f4/special-ty-post-t240.htm?sid=7e9b67b74601c0c9ca3f34c6b7e3d2b6

There be the answer!

Not trying to cause waves but he's not the GM, he's the raid leader and neither cleared it through me. So I'm asking again, nicely, to have this cleared through me.
Back to top Go down
http://unsaintly.com
Gravereign

Gravereign

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag)   July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:57 am

Forgive my posting and my wording. The misunderstanding is my fault. No, Gruul and Mags will not be a regular thing with the weekly raid and I meant to authorize people going to Carl's raid on a weekly basis. Keep your mains free for the regular raid as we "do" still go to Mags and Gruuls when we cannot field enough people to do SSC, this has always been the way we've worked our raid and I was posting assuming people still knew this was going on. Again, my fault for not specifying. This week of course is still authorized as we will be farming either Sunwell or Hyjal trash if we cannot field SSC.
Back to top Go down
Malsumis

Malsumis

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag)   July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:41 am

Ok, i'm confused. But thats ok. Guild meeting is right around the corner. Hopefully I don't work that evening.
Back to top Go down
hoots

hoots

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag)   July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:19 pm

im back carl i would like to go with yall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag)   July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

July 7/28 (Tue Wed, kara and gruul/mag)
Page 1 of 1