Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Midnight Raids | August 5th & 6th (10 and 25)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Midnight Raids | August 5th & 6th (10 and 25) Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Raids | August 5th & 6th (10 and 25)   Midnight Raids | August 5th & 6th (10 and 25) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:30 pm

Same rules as always except we're refining the process. Jirram, when able to attend will now be doing all the MD calling (under the raid leaders of course).

Healing will probably stick with darkwish/alcedonia trading off, and working together.

Just keep in mind, that though you might not agree with how they do things, the only proper way to get that across is via whispers in a down moment. Not openly defying them in chat. Same goes for everything.

First, onto Tuesday Nights Kara

T1 - Baean
T2 - Jasymn
H1 - Darkwish
H2 - Alcedonia
E1 - Trephination
D1 - Blewbelle (on heavenfire!)
D2 - Dorianx
D3 - Phoenix
D4 - Jirram
D5 - Couple diff people!

25 Man - Gruul / Mags

Pending main raid status and whats going on with that, I'm going to keep main char raiders off the list for now until given the ok to put them on. If it changes, I will contact you in game, or whisper me with your alts etc that you might want to go! If you can't raid with the main raid anyhow this coming week (not using this as an excuse) Let Eddie or me know as well.

Last weeks raid was a bit bumpy on HKM for some reason, but we are pretty sure the adjustments made will cure that, gruul and Mags were perfectly ok, despite any hicoughs!

Again, if you have suggestions or complaints Feel free to /whisper either Eddie or Me Smile. Always do things in game privately.

One final note, Most of you don't realize the fact that I spend -hours- making sure these things happen, and that's before we actually do the raid. Given the fact it -is- a midnight raid and largely a pug, it is very stressful. That having been said, don't sign up with us if you're a maybe, and then let us know at the last minute. (Yes, I know rl stuff happens) It leaves us scrambling to fill a slot that I counted on being full. If something happens, then something happens (Like, keeping blewbelle up till 5 am the night before!) But some people seem to take sadistic pleasure out of it.

Starting this week, we will be moving to a "3 raid" loot rule for specific items, namely dst and aldori Legacy defender. Everything else, for now, will still be open

Roster!

T1 - Baean
T2 - Jasymn
T3 - Dorianx
T4 - Floranna
H1 - Alcedonia
H2 - Darkwish
H3 - Nianthis
H4 - Pheledra
H5 - Inmanhawk
H6 - Xaldin
H7 - Falina
Warlock 1 - Harklyn
Warlock 2 - Jackazz (Maybe)
Hunter 1 - Jirram
Hunter 2 - Sigmar
Hunter 3 - Velos
Hunter 4 - Hoots
Krosh Mage - Celyn
DPS 1 - Phoenix
DPS 2 - Blewbelle
DPS 3 - Tadiefor
DPS 4 - Lumecast
DPS 5 - Fluffydoom
DPS 6 - unresolved
DPS 7 - Importance

Last edited by Baean on Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unblew

Unblew

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: WWS Report for Tuesday Kara   Midnight Raids | August 5th & 6th (10 and 25) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:06 am

And here's the WWS link:

http://wowwebstats.com/ejx2hssbc2cbu
Back to top Go down
Unblew

Unblew

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: WWS Report for Wednesday 6 August 2008   Midnight Raids | August 5th & 6th (10 and 25) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:32 am

Here's the link for the midnight run:

http://wowwebstats.com/wssjmncw6etfg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Raids | August 5th & 6th (10 and 25)   Midnight Raids | August 5th & 6th (10 and 25) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:55 pm

Blew, you rock!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Raids | August 5th & 6th (10 and 25)   Midnight Raids | August 5th & 6th (10 and 25) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Raids | August 5th & 6th (10 and 25)
Page 1 of 1