Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild Professions Quick Reference Guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Falina

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Guild Professions Quick Reference Guide Empty
PostSubject: Guild Professions Quick Reference Guide   Guild Professions Quick Reference Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:01 pm

I am going to be putting together this post which will outline who can do what on which characters in the guild. This is going to be your quick reference guide to all guild members who get me the information needed.
I will not be putting special patterns in here though. If so and so is looking for an enchanter who can do Executioner. Take note of all enchanters and ask them online or pm and ask if they can do it. To add in all those specialty things would make an already long post even longer.
This is what I would like from you guys. Please do not respond to this post or start a new thread, instead I would like an email sent to centuari@tznet.com with the subject line Sovereign Professions. Here is an example of the format that I would like you to use for my ease of compiling this.

Name-Lisa2 (optional)

Main Character-Zudia
Professions-Alchemist-Elixir Spec-375

Alt 1-Falina
Professions-Mooncloth Tailor/Enchanter-375

Alt 2-Vestara
Professions-Gnomish Engineer-375

And so on.

What I do not want to know is gathering professions.

I hope this helps because I know how frustrating it is to sit asking in guild looking for a guildie that can do what you are looking for and myself prefer to pay a guildie make or do something for me than someone out of trade.

Lisa2

Last edited by Falina on Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Malsumis

Malsumis

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Guild Professions Quick Reference Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Professions Quick Reference Guide   Guild Professions Quick Reference Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:23 pm

Back to top Go down

Guild Professions Quick Reference Guide
Page 1 of 1