Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Midnight raids (June 24/25)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Midnight raids (June 24/25) Empty
PostSubject: Midnight raids (June 24/25)   Midnight raids (June 24/25) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:27 am

I feel a need to re-iterate the rules so here they are.

1. One raid leader (our normals are good with this)
2. Minimum idle chat in vent (We don't care about your life)
3. Courtesy dictates that if you get an up, pass to someone else with the next that drops, if someone else rolls (if it's their main)
4. Understand that if you screw up continually, you'll get called out and replaced. I make the determination if you are playing at a level needed.
5. Fun for most of us is a clean and efficient run. keep the crude jokes, the off color comments where they belong. Not in raid chat or vent. Some of it will happen, but don't let it get out of hand.
6. RL emergencies do happen. They suck, oh well. We won't stop just because you have to leave (unless we can't continue on) and Lose the mindset that we 'have to have' x classes. Sometimes this is the case, but oftentimes, x classes on make it 'easier'.

Most of the normal people that run with us are very good about this, kudo's.

I especially need an OT for the next week or two, that is willing to commit to both nights. I'll tank everything if needed, not a big deal. But I need a commited OT (I'll use Dio as a primary if he gets back to me and is willing)

MT - Baean
OT - Cyneric (paladin)
H1 - Alcedonia
H2 - Xesulla.. yea.. right I can't spell that shit.
E1 -
D1 - Malsumis
D2 - Harklyn
D3 - Lumecast
D4 - seksmachine
D5 - Dorianx

A rough spot last week due to three or more rl emergencies (power outages, having to go at the last second, cable being out) won't stop us from going back to kara.

I do realize that the time makes it very difficult for a lot of people to be consistent, but its getting a little ridiculous to try and fit in everyone's schedule. To the point where we're having to bring in non normals who can't shut up and just aren't good for the raid. So, be forewarned if we have more runs like last week, instead of being kind and making it difficult for everyone by canceling raids.

So we'll try it one more week the way we usually do before adjusting strategies. If we have another crap week, then we'll change. We are currently the only 'guild' run that is doing kara, everyone else is pugging with non guilds, I'd like to keep it guild only but it seems that many of the people that were so hot to do kara before, now that they have their stuff, don't want to waste the time.

So, this week the same way as always, trying to work around people's schedules. If we have a suck run, I'm going to lock in people that we need to do it smooth whether its guild or not. Its a waste of my time, a waste of your time, and anyone else who is commited to bring in people who only half ass it because they have nothing better to do.

In essence.. Log in, join raid, kill shit.. brag about how fast we did it. That's it!

Last edited by Baean on Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eddiemak

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Midnight raids (June 24/25) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight raids (June 24/25)   Midnight raids (June 24/25) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:47 am

u did want me on Xes this week right?
Back to top Go down

Midnight raids (June 24/25)
Page 1 of 1