Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Dio for a week

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eleran

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-26

No Dio for a week Empty
PostSubject: No Dio for a week   No Dio for a week I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:28 pm

Sooo yeah my account is banned for a week.

Long story short friend and I play sometimes horde alts on pvp server like lvl 20's she said she wanted to make a BE warlock so I was like ok you make a lock and I'll lvl something with you. We're friends out of the game dont play together all that much, so I was like I'll make a rogue, but BE's are just so fruity and I was drinking, so I made a red headed BE rogue named FLAMO.

So the other night I log in and I start dancing with everyone who walks by me, I do /kiss /hug /shy sometimes /flex or some such no personal emotes just game ones.

This one dude is like who are you and why are you dancing with me, I said cuz you are a big strong manly paladin! /emote swoon.

Than he goes to turn in quest (I did not follow him Im just dancing with everyone) and he comes back I do /kiss /dance and he's like wtf dude why dont you go kiss girls and Im like girls? I dont like girls Im flamo! /dance and I keep going with everyone else. Blah blah name got reported I had to change it and tonight Im banned for sexual misconduct. So GG blizz people cant take a joke, oh well I will be working on my tan this week see you guys next weekend. Oh this is my second offense so its not a 3 day ban my last offense was calling someone "a lil bitch" in pvp cuz he was on alliance toon telling the horde where everyone was during world pvp so I said he and his guild were lil bitches and they need to learn to pvp, this was misconduct too.
Back to top Go down

No Dio for a week
Page 1 of 1