Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raid Attendance

Go down 
+16
Falina
eroln
Wyno
Dullaron
wilkey89
Eddiemak
hoots
Sanavi
harklyn
pheledra
Sodza
Galorne
Katherinne
sunari
Alcedonia
Gravereign
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gravereign

Gravereign

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Raid Attendance Empty
PostSubject: Raid Attendance   Raid Attendance I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:47 am

This thread will be stickied and it is here that you will post when you cannot make a raid. Follow this format:
Your name, date or dates unable to attend, reason.

Example: Gravereign unable to attend Friday 5.16.08, out of town.

BTW, given the amount of people unable to attend this week's SSC raid (tonight 5.16.08), we will be doing Gruuls Lair in it's place. Then for the remainder of our raid time we will be trash farming SSC and possibly (if the replacements are up to par) taking a shot at either Lurker or Hydross, depending on the abilities of the folks involved in the raid.

So far tonight (this is not a complete list as I have lost my post it note with the names) these are the people unable to attend SSC.

Jirram
Rizion
Conistin
Bigsho (possible)
Darkwish
Hoots
Malsumis.

We will replace these folks with ranged classes for Gruuls Lair.
Back to top Go down
Alcedonia

Alcedonia

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Raid Attendance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendance   Raid Attendance I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 12:10 pm

-slaps down an excuse note.-

Please excuse Alcedonia from raiding tonight. Her kids were both up all night puking their brains out, and she is exceedingly tired beyond the mental capacity that raiding would require.

Thank you,
Mommy's United.
Back to top Go down
Gravereign

Gravereign

Number of posts : 80

Raid Attendance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendance   Raid Attendance I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm

Brandon's psychiatrist called this afternoon and said she's running an hour behind on her appointments so our metting with her is at 6pm instead of 5pm. Grave and Unholier will be running just a bit late but WILL be here. Brandy will be sending out raid invites at the proper time. The doctor's office is only a few minutes away from our house.
Back to top Go down
sunari

Number of posts : 21

Raid Attendance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendance   Raid Attendance I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:15 pm

I might be able to make it tonight...I REALLY want to go to gruuls...but I can't stay up too late...I have to work EARLY AS SHIT
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/WhiskeyBendr
Katherinne

Katherinne

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Raid Attendance Empty
PostSubject: 05/23-24   Raid Attendance I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:24 pm

05/23/08 - Katherinne - out or possibly late - reunion at 6pm, hope to be home around 8:30 or 9.
05/24/08 - Katherinne - possibly late - building new pc that day and well, you know how those things go.
Back to top Go down
Galorne

Galorne

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Raid Attendance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendance   Raid Attendance I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:45 pm

Seksmachine - 5/23/08 - here if you need me, but feeling kind of shitty today, and hafta finish packing for the trip.
Seksmachine - 5/24/08 - won't be home til sometime Monday (1 yr anniversary for phel and I )

Pheledra - 5/23/08 - won't be home until around 9:30 or 10pm server time
Pheledra - 5/24/08 - gone til Monday sometime Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phoenix66

Raid Attendance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendance   Raid Attendance I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:12 am

Celyn won't be able to attend raid nights 5/30 and 5/31, will be out of town at middle son's HS graduation.
Back to top Go down
Sodza

Number of posts : 99

Raid Attendance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendance   Raid Attendance I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:47 pm

I will not be present for anything from June 11 - 18. Razz I'm going to be out of town.
Back to top Go down
Galorne

Galorne

Raid Attendance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendance   Raid Attendance I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:30 pm

I have to work until 8pm server time on friday 5/30, so seks won't be available until about 8:15 or so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pheledra

pheledra

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Raid Attendance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendance   Raid Attendance I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:41 pm

I won't be home from work until 9:30 on friday but I am available for sat. Smile
Back to top Go down
harklyn

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Raid Attendance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendance   Raid Attendance I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:21 am

I can be here on time for the SSC tonight... :-)
Back to top Go down
Sanavi

Sanavi

Number of posts : 8

Raid Attendance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendance   Raid Attendance I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:43 pm

I don't think I can make it on time tonight for the raid. I will try but it's looking very doubtful. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sanavi

Sanavi

Raid Attendance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendance   Raid Attendance I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:32 pm

I'm not sure if there's a raid scheduled for tonight or not, but again, I'm pretty sure I won't be able to make it, neither will Zaviar. Sad Crossing my fingers for next week though!
Back to top Go down
hoots

hoots

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Raid Attendance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendance   Raid Attendance I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:03 am

Hoots will not be attending any raid on friday or saturday for almost the whole summer nless some miricle happens and i dont have to work or other things sry guys i will probably be back to the nor in sept when i go back to school
Back to top Go down
harklyn

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Raid Attendance Empty
PostSubject: Week of 6-13   Raid Attendance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:49 pm

Since my schedule has abruptly changed, I can be on Friday night for the run.

ty... tyvm....
Back to top Go down
Galorne

Galorne

Raid Attendance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendance   Raid Attendance I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:20 am

Unfortunately, Seks won't be available next Saturday (6/21) because I hafta work 10am to 10pm Sad This weekend and next Friday (6/20) I'll be here tho Smile
Back to top Go down
Sanavi

Sanavi

Raid Attendance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendance   Raid Attendance I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:38 pm

I'm afraid tonight's another no go for me, I just can't make it on time Sad Soon, I hope!
Back to top Go down
Eddiemak

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Raid Attendance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendance   Raid Attendance I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:26 pm

i for will not be there or here or somewhere....my account got suspended for 2 days....for saying lunavlos likes to touch boys in general chat.....so yea...ill cya guys monday morning at 11 am est
Back to top Go down

Raid Attendance Empty
PostSubject: Raid Saturday June 21 - Magtheridon   Raid Attendance I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:33 pm

I won't be able to make the raid tonight - I found out just now that my sister is having a double birthday party for her son (my nephew) and our mother. Naturally, that comes first!
Back to top Go down
Alcedonia

Alcedonia

Number of posts : 91

Raid Attendance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendance   Raid Attendance I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:13 am

LOA until further notice.
Back to top Go down
wilkey89

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Raid Attendance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendance   Raid Attendance I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:00 pm

wilkey will be absent friday june 27. chillin with the girlfriend, preacher, and preacher's wife. cool ppl. will be back for saturday's mags tho! Very Happy good luck!
Back to top Go down
Dullaron

Dullaron

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Raid Attendance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendance   Raid Attendance I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:12 am

Both Wyno and I won't be here June 27th. We have some plans. I know you'll all miss us.
Back to top Go down
pheledra

pheledra

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Raid Attendance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendance   Raid Attendance I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:09 am

Both me and seks wont be able to go fri 4th because we are hosting a little party that night. As for sat seks wont be able to go due to work and I am not sure if I can go or not. If I can I will be on by 7 if I can't you won't see me until 9:30. It all depends on if one of my unreliable co-workers shows up for work sat night, lets all hope that she does Laughing
Back to top Go down

Raid Attendance Empty
PostSubject: July 4th Raid Night   Raid Attendance I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:21 am

I probably won't be able to make it on July 4th, that's my sister's birthday as well as the usual! We'll most likely be partying.

Of course, I say that and we'll probably end up just vegging and doing nothing.

Ah well, better safe than sorry.

The 5th is fine for me, though.
Back to top Go down
Wyno

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Raid Attendance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendance   Raid Attendance I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:51 pm

Wyno won't be here from Thursday, 7/10/08 until the following Sunday, 7/13/08 or Monday 7/14/08. Goin' out of town and I'll miss all the raids. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raid Attendance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendance   Raid Attendance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raid Attendance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next