Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL

Go down 
+6
Malsumis
Alcedonia
Darkwish
Galorne
harklyn
unholier
10 posters
AuthorMessage
unholier
Admin
unholier

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-08

FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL Empty
PostSubject: FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL   FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:56 pm

This schedule, if imposed, will begin Aug 25th. What I need is to find out how many people are going and who their main is so we can arrange the raiding accordingly.

THURSDAY - 8pm Server Time start with 10pm End Time
FRIDAY - 8pm Server Time start with 11:00pm End Time
SATURDAY - 8pm Server Time start with 11:00pm End Time

[ NOTE: Thursday is only a 2 hour raid night. There will be no late attendees for this night. ]

There is a -strict- policy that you must be online 30 min's ahead of START TIME so that we can see who is in attendance and who needs to be replaced. At precisely 15 min's to START TIME if you are not here (and have not given notice of being late) you WILL be replaced in the raid.

The FIRST pull will begin at START TIME. At 15 mins to Start Time if you are NOT at the instance entrance, ready to zone in. You WILL BE REPLACED. Don't whine. Don't bitch. I don't care about pvp, I don't care about instances. Raid night is raid night. The End. You come. You come prepared. Or you don't come.

Another thing: BRING your mats if you want pots/flasks. If you want consumables, you need to contribute. (This does not apply to those of you that are actively contributing to the guild bank).

Please REPLY to this thread and let us know your availability for the proposed raid times.
Back to top Go down
http://unsaintly.com
harklyn

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Raid times   FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:35 pm

I would love to come to the main guild raids, but Nianthis and myself cannot get on-line any night before 9 server. Family comes first and our son's bedtime is at 9 server. Thursdays are also out for us as we have a weekly gathering that we host.

hark
Back to top Go down
unholier
Admin
unholier

PostSubject: Re: FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL   FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:56 pm

no worries Smile we'll figure out something you guys can do!!
Back to top Go down
Galorne

Galorne

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL   FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:29 am

I can be pretty much open for anything, I just need to find out the times we'd be going for sure, and I'll see if I can have it so I'm off at those times every week Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phoenix66
Darkwish

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL   FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:40 pm

On the Thur there is no way for me to make that with work and then on the Friday and Sat it will be the same as now every Sat i can make and then in Sept it will be going to back to every other Friday
Back to top Go down
Alcedonia

Alcedonia

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL   FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:58 am

That's dinner time here. No go for any of those days. Not that it matters much, lol.
Back to top Go down
Malsumis

Malsumis

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL   FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:35 am

No clue whether I could make those times and days or not. My boss was supposed to gimme thurs/Fri off, and he's gone kinda screwy since his own flesh and blood robbed him blind. So my schedule has gone completely apeshit from week to week.

And like Ang said, it's dinner time. kids + food = bad WoW
Back to top Go down
unholier
Admin
unholier

PostSubject: Re: FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL   FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:55 am

>.< I thought we rearranged the schedule/days cuz those were best for you and Angi. That's what I remember, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Alcedonia

Alcedonia

PostSubject: Re: FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL   FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:03 am

Those were Rick's old days off. Right now everything's fucked.
Back to top Go down
unholier
Admin
unholier

PostSubject: Re: FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL   FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:04 am

Darkwish wrote:
On the Thur there is no way for me to make that with work and then on the Friday and Sat it will be the same as now every Sat i can make and then in Sept it will be going to back to every other Friday

Just clearing it up, you realize it's a short fluff raid right? I am not pushing (I know text is hard to read emotion in lol) so I just want to make sure you know we may just do trash on a bigger instance or a Gruul, etc..it's up in the air right now and Rob's choice on Thursday night.
Back to top Go down
unholier
Admin
unholier

PostSubject: Re: FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL   FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:05 am

Alcedonia wrote:
Those were Rick's old days off. Right now everything's fucked.

Ah gotcha, what about the time though..we pushed it up so you guys could eat, from what I remember. I can't really push it too much later than that so I'm just trying to get everything clear.
Back to top Go down
Malsumis

Malsumis

PostSubject: Re: FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL   FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:51 am

our dinner time got moved due to my hours changing. Bossman changed the store hours to stay open later, therefore, I end up working later.

If I work a raid night, I wouldn't be home until after the raid was over anyway.

And my schedule is so fucked right now, I literally don't know what i work day to day. Dinglefuck is scheduling me for 2 or 3 days a week and then calling me in left and right. I ain't about to pass up free hours.
Back to top Go down
Alcedonia

Alcedonia

PostSubject: Re: FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL   FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:05 am

Raid always started during our dinner time, actually. I moved the dinner time to be a little earlier. But, with the changes in our life recently, I've moved the kids dinner time to an earlier time, and Rick and I eat together when he gets off work. It's how we keep our family going and together. Besides, I like raiding better when the kids are asleep, they don't run wild then. And let's face it, I can't be a good parent if my face is stuck to a screen worrying about people dying.
Back to top Go down
unholier
Admin
unholier

PostSubject: Re: FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL   FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:17 pm

Well no one is saying anything about parenting skills o.O I was just trying to clarify what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Alcedonia

Alcedonia

PostSubject: Re: FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL   FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:31 pm

You didn't see what Pook did to the dog. Heh. Hence why -I- said it. She's in one of those phases.
Back to top Go down
Malsumis

Malsumis

PostSubject: Re: FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL   FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:56 pm

LOL, no, it's not anything to do with parenting skills, Pookie has just... she's gotten very very inventive on new and improved ways to occupy herself... with things she shouldn't have.

Our dog has a patch of fur missing on his right side because somehow she managed to break into our room (mind you, it's locked up high and all climbing apparatus was removed from her use so we've yet to figure out exactly how she got in) and found a pair of scissors in a drawer she didn't used to be able to get into and proceeded to take up a profession as a dog groomer.

The dog is fine, albeit missing a chunk of fur, but no blood was drawn and no animals were harmed in the making of this new canine "hairstyle"
Back to top Go down
Nianthis

Nianthis

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL   FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:28 pm

As Hark mentioned earlier, I'm not available for raiding until after the kiddo goes to bed, which is right at 9pm server time.
Laughing
Nia / Cyn
Back to top Go down
pheledra

pheledra

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL   FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:43 pm

I am in the process of hopefully getting a new job and if that happens then I am pretty much down for whenever after 7. Until then my schedule is pretty random and I have just been getting lucky lately. If I close at work then I won't be available until 9:30.
Back to top Go down
Kawoosh

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL   FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:06 am

My schedule is pretty flexible. Weeknights (sunday - thursday) I need to log by 10pm server time. Other nights (friday - saturday) I am good till whenever.
Back to top Go down
Galorne

Galorne

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL   FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:09 am

I told my boss at work I need to be out by 7pm on thurs, fri, and sat.....so, that means you should all be having seks those nights cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phoenix66
Falina

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL   FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:19 am

I am sitting here debating on whether or not I even want to comment on Galornes post......

Ok I gues I have to. We can only have Seks on Thurs, Fri, and Sat? What about the other 4 nights of the week? Are those nights forbidden?
Back to top Go down
pheledra

pheledra

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL   FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:04 pm

I'll answer that one...the other 4 days are just for Phel Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL   FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FALL RAID SCHEDULE PROPOSAL
Page 1 of 1