Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raid Attendance

Go down 
+16
Falina
eroln
Wyno
Dullaron
wilkey89
Eddiemak
hoots
Sanavi
harklyn
pheledra
Sodza
Galorne
Katherinne
sunari
Alcedonia
Gravereign
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
eroln

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Raid Attendance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: friday 11th   Raid Attendance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:38 pm

i wont be here for gruuls or wutever we r doing, im in maine visting brothers at camp. really sorry and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Falina

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendance   Raid Attendance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:10 pm

Just wanted to let you know that I unfortunately won't be there this Friday the 18th as I have to pick my husband up from the airport because his company just likes to mess up my me time.
Falina
Back to top Go down
pheledra

pheledra

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendance   Raid Attendance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:58 pm

Seks and I will not be able to make either raid this weekend. We are going out of town for his B-day and wont be back until some time sunday night or monday morning.

On a side note I am also calling off next sat 7/26, we have inventory at my store and I'm working 6pm until 2am that night. I will be available friday night though.

Don't miss us too much..I know it will be hard without all the healies and leg humping, just have Eddie pee in your butt and you'll make it through
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Unblew

Unblew

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendance   Raid Attendance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:57 am

I won't be available tonight (1 August) or next weekend (8-9 August), my mom's birthday party is the 9th and I'll be hosting some out of town relatives.
Back to top Go down
Allarra

Allarra

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Not available aug 8 and 9   Raid Attendance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:27 pm

I will not be online much all of next week, especially raid nights. I have an out of town friend coming so probably wont be online at all.
Back to top Go down
Kawoosh

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendance   Raid Attendance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:37 am

I will be on vacation August 28 through September 7. If I find a computer anywhere near me it will be run over.....

Also on September 6 Stouter will be picking me up at the airport around 8:45pm server time, so he probably wont be there either.

Kawoosh
Back to top Go down
pheledra

pheledra

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendance   Raid Attendance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:14 pm

I have to work until 8pm this friday 15th and will be late getting on...if traffic permits I will be home around 815-820 so if you can hold a spot that would be awesome. Saturday I'll be on time :-)
Back to top Go down
Allarra

Allarra

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Annual Vaca   Raid Attendance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:12 pm

I will be gone Aug 31-Sept 7th. Yep its that time of year again for me to raise some hell in Las Vegas.
Back to top Go down
Unblew

Unblew

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendance   Raid Attendance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:16 am

Won't be available on Friday 22 August, it's the husband's birthday and I need to not be playing WoW.
Back to top Go down
cathany1

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendance   Raid Attendance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:42 am

I won't be on for raid Saturday 8/23. We have family plans
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendance   Raid Attendance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raid Attendance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2