Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunday ( fri/sat ?) KZ run

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Galorne

Galorne

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Sunday ( fri/sat ?) KZ run Empty
PostSubject: Sunday ( fri/sat ?) KZ run   Sunday ( fri/sat ?) KZ run I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:07 am

Hey everyone, great job sunday night, we did a lot better than I expected! Gratz to everyone who got ups, and don't worry if you haven't gotten any yet, we'll be running this quite a few more times!

Ok, now on to some important shit. I only ask that you have a couple mods for our runs...Deadly Boss Mods, Omen, and CT raid. If you need any help finding the updates of these mods, please ask either myself, or Falina.

Aaaaaand on to something else...I'm just putting this out there for all of you coming every week to vote on. In light of our Fri/Sat night raids being postponed, I'd like to move our raid to Fri/Sat night for the time being, so that we can have more than one night at it. Even a Fri/Sun night would be fine, I just want to maximize how far we get every week so you don't feel like you're missing out on stuff. The proposed time would be start time of 8pm server until 11pm server Friday night, and 8pm server until either 11pm or until we clear, whichever comes first. Invites of course would start going out at 7:30.

Ok, this is just somethin I wanted to post on here in case any of you had any questions about your specific class, because I'm not going to pretend I know how to play your class (unless I have a toon that class). http://elitistjerks.com/f31/

And on to the roster for this week...

MT - Galorne
OT - Jelly (Rencella)
Heals1 - Pheledra
Heals2 - Prim
Extra1 -
DPS1 - Vestara
DPS2 - Beard
DPS3 - Ryan (Shalkahr?)
DPS4 - Fax
DPS5 - Clio

Note that this list will be changing because of the fact that Fax and Clio are regulars on Kawoosh's raid. I should, however, have permanent people to fill those slots once they are back running with Kawoosh. If you have a toon that you would be able to add to our raid (or fill a perm spot after this week) please get with either myself or Falina and we can figure out a roster to accomodate everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phoenix66
Clioratha

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Sunday ( fri/sat ?) KZ run   Sunday ( fri/sat ?) KZ run I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:30 am

Either Fri/Sat or Fri/Sun would be good for us this week, and 8-11 is a good timeframe.
Back to top Go down
Sanavi

Sanavi

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Sunday ( fri/sat ?) KZ run   Sunday ( fri/sat ?) KZ run I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:34 pm

How fun was that? Very Happy

I can be here for the split weekend nights. I just need to know what time with a days notice, if possible? There are days when getting online before I come on at night are sketchy at best. If not, I'll find out somehow!
Back to top Go down
Unblew

Unblew

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Sunday ( fri/sat ?) KZ run   Sunday ( fri/sat ?) KZ run I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:42 pm

Give a yell when you have an opening for a rogue or hunter. After my debacle on Thursday morning, I'm not running kara led by anyone I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Galorne

Galorne

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Sunday ( fri/sat ?) KZ run   Sunday ( fri/sat ?) KZ run I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:46 am

Great job this week everyone, both nights went great! 1 shot on huntsman, moroes, maiden, curator, NIGHTBANE! Can't believe we 1 shotted nightbane, and got wizard of oz and got it on the 2nd try, without a mage or warlock! Very nice job by all, and gratz to everyone who got ups! (i expect you to be using them next weekend) If you need any help gemming or getting chants on your gear, just let myself or Falina know.

Also, just putting this out there for now to see what kind of interest i spark...I was thinking of setting up a Gruul's Lair/ Mag's Lair run sometime as soon as I can find enough people. Not sure what night it'll be yet, so don't ask, just checkin to see who I'd have interested in going.

Again, nice job this week, let's do it again next week!! I should be posting the new roster for next week either monday or tuesday, so stay tuned! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phoenix66
Clioratha

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Sunday ( fri/sat ?) KZ run   Sunday ( fri/sat ?) KZ run I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:01 am

'Twas indeed a very good run! I like my new dagger off Prince Smile

For interested parties, I did get a screencap just as Nightbane died. 11 minutes 2 seconds....but it was the first try:

Hunter's Eye view of Nightbane's demise

I'd certainly be up for Gruul's and/or Mag's Lair sometime.

Edit: Other death shots:

Attumen
Moroes
Maiden
Opera - Oz
Curator
Shade of Aran
Prince Malchezzar

Last edited by Clioratha on Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added links to other screencaps)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday ( fri/sat ?) KZ run   Sunday ( fri/sat ?) KZ run I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday ( fri/sat ?) KZ run
Page 1 of 1