Sovereign Homepage:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ www.darquehalo.com/sovereign ]

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunday night KZ

Go down 
+2
Allarra
Galorne
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Galorne

Galorne

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Sunday night KZ Empty
PostSubject: Sunday night KZ   Sunday night KZ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:38 am

Ok, so I was gonna try and run a sunday night KZ (since sunday night is the only night of the week that i know for sure i can be on every week) I was thinking of trying like 9pm server til either 11pm or 12. As of right now, Ryan and Jelly said they could go, which is good, cuz they're really the reason i'm doin this. The list I have so far is as follows...

MT - open
OT - Jelly
Heals1 - Pheledra
Heals2 - open
Extra1 - open
DPS1 - Galorne (or seks)
DPS2 - Vestara
DPS3 - Ryan (i can't spell your damn name)
DPS4 - open
DPS5 - open

Soooooo.......if anyone would like to be added to the list, or know anyone that would wanna come, please either make a post on this thread, or get with myself (Phoenix or Galorne) or Falina (on one her many f'ing alts). I'm only putting jelly down as the OT because i'm not sure as of yet of her tanking potential in KZ, possibly might move to MT. Uhm, so yah, we'd either still need a MT if she can't, or I'll hafta respec G to prot, which I'd rather not cuz I've never played him prot, lol. But I will if need be. The extra solt is for an extra, depending on how good our 2nd healer is, we might just fill it with another DPS, if the 2nd healer is still a little new, we'll fun a 3rd healer as well. Alright, unless I get responses soon, don't expect to be running it this sunday, I'll let you all know if we do. Oh, and another thing, I'll be your raid leader, so if ya don't like it, don't come, and you are teh suck cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phoenix66
Allarra

Allarra

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Sunday night KZ Empty
PostSubject: crappy ass pally healer   Sunday night KZ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:32 pm

I know i wont be able to this sunday........as i am typing this while on vacation in Las Vegas at the moment. But I might be interested in bringing my shitty healer Pheonixx the pally to this. I will be soo noobish on her versus Allarra. hahahhahaha

Currently her + to healing is only at 1k
Back to top Go down
Malsumis

Malsumis

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Sunday night KZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday night KZ   Sunday night KZ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:37 am

Well, I won't be off work til 10 server, But if ya'll need a replacement dps after that time,gimme a holler, I can bring anyone of my 3 in

(Fair Warning, I'd steer clear of Aeon, her gear is still sub-par. Grinding primal fires sucks!!!)
Back to top Go down
Clioratha

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Sunday night KZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday night KZ   Sunday night KZ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:00 am

I'm new to raiding as well (only been in Kara twice), but I'd be interested in joining you this weekend (9/6) and possibly next weekend (9/13) if there are still DPS slots. (I'm normally committed to a Wed night raid already, but it didn't happen this week (raid leader on vacation), and I'll miss next week's due to choir practice. I'd be glad to help in future if I'm not locked out already by then, but my first commitment is to Kawoosh's raid.)

Myfaxilas will probably also be interested, if there are slots for us both.

Last edited by Clioratha on Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:10 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to attach sig.... Also clarified availability and prior Kara commitment)
Back to top Go down
Galorne

Galorne

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Sunday night KZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday night KZ   Sunday night KZ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:07 pm

Ok, so here's the deal....this sunday is not going to be the first "official" run of this raid, i basically wanna try to get enough for a group, go in and try some of the bosses and see how we do. There's going to be a lot of explaining on most of the bosses for most of you. Also, this will be my first time playing prot on my warrior, so I'd kinda like to see how well i can at it so far, so that i can come up with ways to improve. Here is what I have for a list so far...

MT - Galorne
OT - Jelly
Heals1 - Pheledra
Heals2 -
Extra1 -
DPS1 - Vestara
DPS2 - Ryan
DPS3 - Clio
DPS4 - Fax
DPS5 -

I know Theanimal said he can go on either his druid or his lock, both of which would greatly help. I'd like to see what we can pull off for what spots. Like i mentioned, if we get a good 2nd healer, we should be ok with only 2 healers, but we might need a third. Don't get too disappointed if it doesn't happen this week, we'll get it together.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phoenix66
Myfaxilas

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Sunday night KZ Empty
PostSubject: What she said...   Sunday night KZ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:58 pm

As Clio said, I'll be available for either DPS or tanking this weekend and next, and then after that on a fill-in basis if I'm not locked out already.

I'm regularly committed to Kawoosh's raid that is currently Wed/Thur (probably moving to Tue/Wed), so I'll often be locked for Kara after the next couple weeks.
Back to top Go down
theanimal

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Sunday night KZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday night KZ   Sunday night KZ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:32 am

yea as you stated I can heal on Theanimal or go DPS on Tomwarlock or my Arms Warrior, Nyph. Your choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunday night KZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday night KZ   Sunday night KZ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday night KZ
Page 1 of 1